Mines 3

because you're my woman

I was on my way to the park. Me and Minjung would usually hang out but she had something to do and I didn't want to just stay at home. I asked other people if they wanted to do anything but they were busy too. Oh well.

I walk all the way to the pond that was in the middle of the park and sat under a tree. I also brought my sketchbook with me to keep me entertained. Looking around, I see kids playing, pets running around, couples on dates, and different animals swimming in the pond. I just draw the first thing my eyes land on.

By the time I finish drawing whatever I see, my book is almost full.

'What else can I draw?'

Instantly the thought of Minjung pops up. Inspiration hits me and I began working. I make sure to put a lot of detail in it. From her hair to her eyes down to her smile. As a finishing touch, I wrote 'Saranghae' down at the bottom. I closed the book then closed my eyes.

'How should I confess to noona? Letter? No too middle schoolish. Maybe sing to her? No!'  

Sighing, I decided to head home so I made sure I had my notebook and left. I was walking up the trail when I heard a familiar laugh. I look around before finding out the direction it was coming from and followed it. I walked to the end of one of the paths and gasped at what I saw.

Minjung noona!

It was her and a guy that I had never seen before. I quickly hid behind a bush to see what they were doing. They were laughing and talking about something. I was too far away to hear anything. Jealousy was burning through me especially when he got close to her and tucked a piece of hair from her face. 

I finally had had enough and walked off.


I was sitting on the stairs in front of my house not really thinking about anything. All I could see was those two together. I was sitting there when I heard the sound of approaching footsteps. Looking up, I saw that it was Minjung noona.

"Hey Minnie!". She tried to give me a hug but I shook her arms from around me. She raised an eyebrow and sat close to me but I moved over some to put space between us. 

I know I have no right to be mad but I don't care. Thinking of them being together makes angry.

I glance at her to see a frown on her face. A feeling of guilt comes over me but I didn't show it. 

"Taemin, are you okay?"

She tries to touch me again but I push her hand away. 

"Sorry noona. I'm not feeling well. I'm going inside.", I say as I stand  up. 

"O-ok. Well I hope you feel better. Talk to you tomorrow, ne?" She gives me a hopeful smile but I keep a blank face. 

I say yeah tell her goodnight then walk inside. I turned around and leaned against the door, sighing. I felt like pulling my hair out! 

'Wonder if she's still out there?'. I glanced the window.

She was walking down to the end of the driveway then turn to the direction of her house. She looks back at my house one more time before waking off.

I fix the curtain back then head up stairs for a shower then sleep.


Another chapter done. Also

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO THE DANCING MACHINE, TAEMIN!!

I would put up pics of him but I'm on my iPod and I have no pictures of him :'(

Anyway I wanted to finish the story for his bday but as you see it didn't happen. So I finish this chapter for his bday instead ^^

Til next time 

ja ne!

p.s sorry for the short chapter!