mines 2

because you're my woman

Also the whole story will be in Taemin's pov!


I was sitting in class, trying to take notes but I couldn't concentrate. All I kept thinking about was Minjung. 

*flashback*

We were walking around the mall after finding a gift for her mom. After a while we got something to eat then decided to head home.

I drove her home in silence, which is unusual. We would usually be talking or she would complain the new kids on the soccer team. I glanced over at her. She had this deep thought expression.

'I wonder what's wrong. It's not anything at home. If her and her parents argue she would just call me to complain. Same thing with soccer. Must be someone at school.' 

Anger rushes through me at the thought of anyone messing with her. My hands tighten around the wheel. 'I never want to see my noona sad or hurt!' 

We arrive at her house but she doesn't get out. 

"Noona? We're at your home." She blinks and looks around confused. 

"Oh mianhae so spacing out. Thanks for the help and the ride home." She unhooked the seatbelt grabs the bag and was about to get out but I took hold of her wrist.

"Are you ok? You've been doing that a lot and you didn't talk the whole way here."

She smiles and ruffles my hair. "It's nothing for you to worry about. Nae?"

She gets out with her stuff and shuts the door. 

"Bye Taeminnie", she says before going inside.

I sigh and drive home.

*Flashback end*

Ah! I hate that everyone treats like I'm five! I know the curly hair and the baby face doesn't help prove my point....

But I'm 17 years old (only one year younger than Minjung noona) and I'm taller than I use to be! Plus all the years of dancing has given my muscle and light abs.

'Maybe I should get a hair cut.'

I was thinking of hairstyles and drawing when my notebook was suddenly snatched off my desk. I turn around and see that the school resident bully has it. Or more like my own personal bully because he mostly mess with me than anyone else. I reach back to get but he tosses it to one of hid friends beside me. This starts a game of keep away.

When one of them threw it over my head I managed to reach up and grab just as the teacher turned around. We all looked back down to look like we were doing work. 

'At least I know I'm more mature than these jackasses'


*time skip*

The bell rung and it was finally time for lunch. I grab both me and Minjung noona some lunch then headed to the soccer field. I knew she would be out there still practicing. I walked all the way to the top of the bleachers and decided to wait on her. She was just down on the field practicing making shots.

I love watching her when she is like this. She looks so natural. Hair pulled back into a now messy ponytail, an old t-shirt and gym shorts, her concentration on the game, and the passion she displays. Also the fact that she always wants to improve herself.

I like this look better than her regular look. When she isn't dressed up or trying to look good for other people. To others, she may be tomboyish but to me she is a woman.

'Yeppo' 

I see that she is finished so I get her attention. 

"Hey noona!", I say while waving my hands. She saw me and yelled back, "Hey Taemin. Let me put this stuff up then I'll join you." I yell back ok and she puts all the equipment in a bag then runs to the field house. It took her 15 minutes to finish changing before she came up the stairs to where I was with her bag. She sits next to me and opens it.

"I got some banana milk for you.", she says. I give her a hug and take the delicious drink from her. I love this stuff! She says her mom usually buys them and gives her one but she doesn't like it. Too sweet.

We eat and talk about random stuff. Well more like she was talking and I was listening. I was too busy admiring her to talk. Her slight tan skin from being out in the sun, her big round eyes that reminds me of a cute frog, brown wavy hair that goes little past her shoulders, light muscle from playing sports, long legs that seems to never stop and a tall lean body that would look awkward with most people.

My body starts to heat up with thoughts of her but I control it. Don't want an awkward situation. 

She was laughing at something I said when we heard the sound of people coming the bleachers. I look and see who it was.

'NOOOO WHY THEM?!' 

I had to stop myself from groaning out loud. It was personal bully and two of his friends. They sent me a smirk and wave. Minjung looks at me confused.

"Friends of yours?". I scoff and roll my eyes. Friends? Ha! "Not really" She just nods and goes silent.

The get to where we was and sat around us. "Hey minnie~ What kind of lunch did you get us?", the leader asks.The other two laughs and start messing with me. The mess up my hair, clothes and my lunch. All I could do was hang my head, ashamed that Minjung saw this. One of the boys picked up my banana milk and was about to open it.

Minjung quick stands up (to full height). "You need to leave that alone. It doesn't belong to you." The boy looks intimidated but still tries to be tough.

"Psh and what are you going to do if I don't?". She narrow her eyes. "Really want to know?" 

She grabs his wrist in what looks like a painful grab making him cry out. She gets the drink and hands it back to me then quickly push the other boy down and grab the leader's ear and give a hard twist. 

"You 3 are going to right now and don't bother this boy again or I will do worst got it?"

"Yes! We're sorry please let us go!" The one that got pushed took off running and the other two followed. They ran all the way back into the school. 

'I can't believed she defended me!' She wipes off her shirt and sits back down. 

"Kamsa noona for protecting me."

She smiles and pulls me into a hug, squishing my face into her chest (not that I minded).

"Cheon saeng! I'm not gonna let anyone pick on you while I'm here."

She lets me go and we finish our lunch. The bell rung signaling the end of lunch. We grab all our stuff then go back in.


First to thank all the people that subscribe! I hope I made this chapter good enough but if you see something wrong then tell me so I can improve ^^

so now I'm off to bed till next time

Ja ne~