Chapter 3

Helping him

“Let’s go, we shouldn’t have this conversation here.”  I pulled Jonghyun into my house and closed the door behind us. I climbed up the stairs and opened the door to the living room, Jonghyun following me closely behind. As I heard the door close shut, I turned around and faced the almost dying pup. His face was red from trying to hold in his laughter. He started giggling and quickly lunged forward the sofa where the pillows were. He took one and put it on his face, laughing loudly into it, trying to muffle the sound. I giggled too and sat next to him.

“Shh... We need to be quiet, or at least not laugh.”

I poked him in the ribs and he squeaked, his face marked in tears. Jonghyun was breathing heavily, trying to calm down after his laughing fit. I relaxed onto the sofa and started twirling my hair with my fingers.

“I must admit, you acting was pretty good.”

The dino looked at me scandalized and put his hand on his chest.

“Pretty good?! I was AWESOME!” He started laughing again and bit the pillow to quiet down.

“Yeah yeah, whatever.” I huffed out and crossed my legs. Jonghyun looked at me and put the abused pillow away.

“You were acting great too.” He put his head on my lap and I immediately started massaging his scalp. He sighed in contentment and closed his eyes. Jonghyun always asked for me to do this, because it helped him relax and it was a great feeling too. I hummed quietly and focused on my fingers in the dark hair. It became silent for a few minutes.

“So… What now?” Jonghyun asked with a low voice.

“I have some plans. Don’t worry about it.”

 

 

------

A/N: whoah, 2 chapters in a row (even though it's so short).  Not going to update this again today xD. Thanks for everyone who is reading!