Chapter 2

To love or not to...?

=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~2 weeks later=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~

 

"Stop looking at the mirror Carol and get in the van will you? and Alice stop trying to sneak that food in your pocket! I saw that" shouted mom.

It was a hectic morning, what with the moving and all. No one was ready to leave this country except for mom and dad. I mean it was dad's home country after all, but still I just couldn’t think of leaving America. I sighed and got into the van looked behind at our house for the last time and said, "Goodbye America".

 

=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~2 hours later=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~

                                                                                      LOCATION-> AIRPORT

"Take this!" I said messing up both Kevin and Liam's hair.

We were play fighting as usual when suddenly Alice came and begged me to bring her hot coffee. I was the type of person who wouldn’t follow order's easily but knowing this would be the last trip to somewhere in America I really wanted to go. Anyway we still had 30 minutes before boarding the plane to South Korea so I agreed and went. Wow I thought, my last trip to a coffee shop in America, it better be worthwhile remembering.

 Buying the hot coffee was an awesome decision, as I got a free chocolate croissant and got to touch a dog. "Kyaa!" I squealed and laughed at myself, then ran with my head down.  BAM~! Suddenly I found myself crashing with someone and saw a half empty coffee cup and coffee spilled on the floor.

"uh-oh!" I said and looked up to see an annoyed boy about my age or maybe older with blonde hair looking at his coffee stained jacket.

"Great going stupid!" I said to myself.

"Aish!YAH! look what you did to my jacket!" he started to say in Korean looking quite frustrated.

I had no idea what he was saying, but reading his face and body language he clearly was shouting about his jacket. I had to reply, so I just stood there staring at him thinking what the heck was that sorry word in Korean. THINK ROSE THINK. Then it came to me,

"jwesonghamnida!" I said very politely. Thank goodness I knew that word. Phew! Thank you oh nerd brother of mine.

I looked up to see a blonde haired boy who was getting red by the minute.

"jwesonghamnida, my !" he said.

OK,i thought even though I dont know korean language I can certainly understand english, and this boy just cussed at me.

"Excuse me?!"

"WHAT!? Are you blind that you can't even see where you are going?" he answered back in Korean still trying to get the coffee stains off.

At that point I was completely lost, I had no idea what he was saying. DAMN, I should have learned Korean before. But clearly I had no option left but to make a fool of my self by using body language. I waved my hands in front of him to catch his attention -since he was busy looking at the jacket- then went awkwardly making motions of me being sorry and me paying for the dry cleaning.

CURSE HIM, he just stood there and stared at me with his piercing eyes. Suddenly he started walking towards me, I thought what the hell? Do I have something on my face? He continued to come closer and now our faces were just a few centimetres apart.

 Now this is awkward.

Then slowly he started to lean.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter two is somewhat of a blegh so sorry about that ahaha....

oh btw thanks for subscribing guys hehe I really appreciate it and me really happy *runs around in circles*

<3~!!!!!!!!!!