Chapter 1

To love or not to...?

"Why?..."

That was the only word that came out of my mouth, as my eyes got blurry. Hot tears started rolling down warming my cheeks begging to be realized for its existence.

"Because your just damn ugly…HAH! Who would want to date you…anyway, I just made a bet with my friend that I could make you fall for me and I won! Oh don’t look down in the dumps babe. There are ugly boys out there for you. SEE YA!" he said laughing and went holding hands with another girl.

Heart broken.

I stared out at the disappearing figure of my once so-called boyfriend. The clouds became dark grey, cold wind started blowing and heavy rain came crashing to earth drowning my screams of denial and my tears that seemed never ending.

=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~2 years later=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~=-~

"On the left side weighing 106 pounds…the food lover; the master of eating she'sssssssssss the devil Alice! On the right side weighing 132 pounds the geek not so chic he's the almighty nerd KEVIN!" I roared with my impression of the announcers onto the lollipop, which was used as a mike.

"Oh my my my my Carol seems like I will bet on Alice today. She seems way too angry…a good sign…MWAHAHAHA" said Liam as he slammed the crumpled 20 dollar bill onto the table before returning to his evil laughter.

Carol just looked at him and gave her common "whatever" looks to him and placed a neat 20-dollar bill on the table betting for Kevin, as always.

I looked at both of them, laughed and placed the pan in front of me before hitting it with a metal ladle- DING~! No sooner had the bell gone, both the contestants started eating food furiously, stuffing their big mouths and staring at the opponent plate. I chuckled at the sight and thought, PIGS.  This has been happening since I remember so it is an event that had to happen or our day would be incomplete. It always had been such that nowadays mom and dad didn’t even complain.

"Come on Rose! Cheer for your brother you lazy brat" said Kevin as he spoke with a huge piece of chicken on his mouth. I just stared at him then ignored him and cheered for Alice instead who seemed to enjoy demolishing the food in front of her. After 15 minutes of non-stop food eating, Kevin finally gave up and waved a white napkin in the air.

"Ugh…I feel sick. YAH! You monster how can you eat so much?" he asked both disgusted and impressed at Alice who was still eating. She just simply smiled her victory smile, pointed at her food and made a love sign with her hand. Typical Alice.

"Oi, miss brat why didn’t you cheer for me? You hurt my feelings." He pouted and acted hurt.

"OHO! so MR.LOOSER still has the energy to talk and by the way pouting doesn’t suit you. You look like a cross between a monkey and a werewolf." I said and punched him in the arm.

He flinched and then started to sing, "R-E-S-P-E-C-T! find out what it means to me…R-E-S-P-E-C-T…ohhh.." ( song: Aretha franklin-respect)

The atmosphere went awkward then everyone started laughing and sang along. Suddenly, someone coughed and we could see mom and dad standing at the doorway of the kitchen mumbling to each other.

"You say it honey," said dad

"Nooo you say it," said mom

"No you"

"No you"

"No y-" before dad could say another no you line Carol just shouted, "Hurry up and say it!"

"Ummm…ok listen children you know how our business is taking off?" everyone just nodded, curios as to what he was trying to say.

"Well we are trying to take our business to new heights so we are moving to South Korea. TADAH! I even brought the plane tickets," he said smiling while fanning the plane tickets to his face.

"So what do you th-…" before mom could finish the sentence Carol started to scream, followed by the sound of Alice choking and coughing, Kevin muttering the words from his dictionary to calm down and last but not least Liam being Liam started to count the ingredients he knew to escape the reality. All this was happening on the background, but all I could think was OMG I AM IN DEEP TROUBLE. Unexpectedly I fainted while managing to catch the words mom said, "maybe we should have discussed with them first?"

 

__________________________________________________________________________

wow...first chapter finished. Umm hope you guys like it and hope it does not bore you to death ahaha... (-.-;;;) Also sorry it was long...hehe

 Please comment and subscribe~<3

Preview of chapter 2

"jwesonghamnida!" I said very politely. Thank goodness I knew that word.Phew! Thank you oh nerd brother of mine.

I looked up to see a blonde haired boy who was getting red by the minute.

"jwesonghamnida, my !" he said.

OK, i thought even though I dont know korean language I can certainly understand english, and this boy just cussed at me.

"Excuse me?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------