Chapter 5

Amnesia method

"Bye Hyuk~"

"Just message me later if we will go home together or not" He said and I nodded. With that he walked away to go to his own class.

Today's monday, which means it's time for school again. I sighed and looked around. for now, everything is normal until I started walking to my classroom. Some of my batchmates outside their own classrooms saw me and started whispering.

 

Okay, this is the start. just think of what hyuk told you yesterday. just think of it.

 

I was about to turn the corner to escape everyone's stare and finally reach my classroom when I bumped into someone. "Sorry!" I said and looked up............. 

 

 

 

Oh god, why are you doing this to me.

 

 

 

It was none other than Cha Hakyeon, looking down at me and blinking. but one thing caught my attention.

His hair... His hair's freaking black... AND IT LOOKS GREAT ON HIM. what do I do.

 

"Hey _____" he said while looking at me

 

Don't hey me you-- you..... ugh I have to get out of here. stupid feet why wont you move AAAAHHHH someone save me. why the hell did he dye his hair black. whyyyy!! Okay everyone's looking now. they're probably thinking about what happened last time. I have to do something I have to do something...

 

"Listen, about what happened last time I--" he started but the bell rang!!

 

yes!!!!!!

"Oh time for class. bye!" I said and tried my very best to move my feet. my knees, it felt weak. 

 

I ran, well I think I was running, and immediately went inside the classroom. I ran to my seat, put my bag down and buried my face in my arms. I made too much noise and I think everyone's looking at me.

 

Ugh. whoever the teacher is, I am too distracted to think, but please come faster.

Suddenly, someone tapped me making me jump on my seat. "Gah!"

Alright, I just made them look at me again but I ignored everyone and turned to the guy sitting beside me. My seatmate and lab partner for a long time. Taekwoon.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked with his usual soft voice

"No-nothing! what's wrong? nothing's wrong. everything's fine. yeah, yeah it's fine. I'm alright really really alright!!" I said trying to sound okay but he just looked at me. "You know you can tell me what's wrong." 

 

"I--"

"But not now.... Tell me when you're calm and when really okay" He said and ruffled my hair.

"Alright, I will." I said and nodded rapidly.

"Here, this will help you calm down" Taekwoon said and placed a chocolate bar  on my table then went back to reading his book.

 

I looked at it and I smiled. How can chocolates calm you down, it will only make you hyper. Taekwoon is really cute sometimes. the way he thinks, it's very unique.

 

 

 

 

But really... How can you expect me to calm down, His hair is black. It's black and it looks good!!