Chapter 2

Amnesia method

“Are you sure about this noona?” my younger brother hyuk asked

“Yes”

“If mom founds out you’re gonna use uncle’s profession… she’ll DEFINITELY flip tables and uhm… your life too maybe!” He said harshly

 

I sighed. Obviously Hyuk is right. I mean, who would do such a thing just to avoid the humiliation? You see, My uncle is a doctor and we’re pretty much close. I’ll tell him to make a medical certificate and papers for me! Cool huh?

But Hyuk thinks it’s wrong. Super wrong.

 

“Noona if it’s a fever or maybe a simple operation it’s alright… but faking amnesia? You’re just joking!”

 

Heh. You heard that right. I thought that maybe if I pretend to forget everything, they’ll pity me for a while but they’d be nice to me because I lost a lot of memories!

 

“It’s alright hyuk, there’s different types of amnesia so maybe I can fake one of those, right?” I said and smiled.

“I’m not doing this!” Hyuk said and started walking up to his room.

“SANGHYUK!” I ran after him and backhugged him
“please please please! Noona feels so down already” I said and hugged him tighter.

 

“But noona this is just wrong! First you want to be absent for a whole month, you want me to cover for you and tell everyone that you got into an accident, you want me to come with you and beg for uncle’s help and  you want me to act sad and worried at school. All of this just because that Cha Hakyeon of your batch rejected you!!!” Hyuk said and I can really tell he was kind of annoyed… or maybe he wants to help but it’s hehe.. just wrong.

 

I started hugging him tighter “Please Hyuk~ this is the first time noona is asking you such a favor” I said but he shook his head. I sighed and let him go “Arasseo… I’m such a bad sister for making you do this. I’ll just… cry in my room and let everyone bully me, let the--” I stopped when he stomped his feet and started scratching his head furiously

“OKAY NOONA OKAY!” Hyuk said raising his hands in defeat.

“No, it’s alright Hyuk. I’ll have to face the humiliation.” I said and started walking to my room

 

Hyuk grabbed my wrist and made me face him “Noona! I ALREADY SAID IT’S FINE!!! You better treat me lunch every single day and cook me food at night!! If it , the deal is done, okay!?”

“is this for reals?” I asked and he rolled his eyes “Yes!”

 

I smiled and hugged him, this time, I started jumping around making him jump too.  “Thanks my dear hyukkie!!”

“Okay stop or I’ll back off” Hyuk said as he lightly pushed me off of him, he looked at me with a serious look “If mom finds out about this, you have to save me” he said and I nodded. Of course I will, I don’t want him being punished because of my stupidity.

“Good. That’s a deal” Hyuk said and walked off to his room but before he can even close the door of his room. I called him and he looked at me.

 

“HYUK-AH SARANGHAE!” I said and made a heart with both of my arms.

“Tch. Yeah right” He said and closed the door of his room.

 

I smiled and walked into my own room. I jumped on my bed and stared at ceiling.

 

Everything that happened this afternoon replayed inside my mind. Taekwoon and Xia talked to me after class telling me it’s okay, they told me they would be always there for me to prevent everyone from bullying or even teasing me.

 

But if they just saw the look everyone had for me… I wouldn’t even want to walk inside that school again.  

 

Thinking about it, why did I even think of confessing to Cha Hakyeon. The guy was freaking popular. But it’s not my fault that I like him right? It’s not my fault that he dances so well… that he looks good… that he has a nice personality… its—it’s not my fault.

 

I sighed as I remember how I started liking him. The guy saved me from almost falling down the stairs! 

---

Heh Sorry. too much Hyuk feels obviously :))