Chap 4

Please...Be my Boyfriend cause i'm your one and only girlfriend

Chap 4

 

Today Kwangmin is going home.

Youngmin help him to walk to the car, but then he see a Couple kissing without he relieze tears start to fall from his cheek.

Youngmin that see this immediately patted Kwangmin back and bring him to the car.

'Kwangmin don't feel so stress cheer up ok?we're going to Singapore and held a concert there.'

'really hyung?wah I always want to go to the candy shop in the sentosa island.'

'then let's buy many many candy to eat so we can gain weight!'

'that's useless hyung cause no matter how much we eat we never gain any weight.' 'but who knows?candy is full of sweet maybe we can gain weight.'

'hopefully , ah we have arrived'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 1 weeks later ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Kwangmin faster we're going to the airport!'

'coming!'

#airport

'Kwangmin look at that banner!'

"that's ok Kwangmin~ah she make the wrong decision of rejecting you" is written on one of the banner of thousand fangirl.

'eh?!how do they know?'

'do you remember yesterday?'

#flashback

'Kwangmin~ah let's go to the rooftop of starship ent you can shout there and relieved your stress.'

'okay then'

******************************* '

Sooyoung~ah!!!why did you do that to me?!I've been through a lot of in starship ent and debut as a boyfriend member just for you!but what did I get?!you reject me?!'

*Klik*

a paparazzi ran after taking a picture and record it.

  'i'm in trouble!'

#end of flashback

'the news spread that fast?!'

'the power of paparazzi is amazing.'Youngmin says.

'I bet our CEO will call me In a minute'

*kringgg*

'kwanmin are you ok?'

'ya sir I'm fine'

'I felt sorry for your first heartbreak but you know your popularity increase a lot and so many people sign up to Boyfriend fanclub anyway I felt sorry for your heartbreak.'

'thx sir'