Confession on graduation day

Please...Be my Boyfriend cause i'm your one and only girlfriend
Chap 2 Kwangmin lean closer to kiss her but she stand up immediateadlly  say thx and go right away leaving the blush Kwangmin  •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• #home •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 'Min Woo!your food' 'thx hyung.eh???is anything happen to you ? 'nope!' 'are you sure?cause all you do is smiling.' 'ok.min woo do you know sooyoung my crush? 'yah...what with her?' 'I prevent her from falling and you know what our face is just an inch apart that we almost kiss' 'wah congratulation hyung finally after all this year she start to notice you' 'thx dongsaeng~ah...because I'm happy now I bought you cookies and cream Ice cream.' 'Wah...thx hyung' •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• #Kwangmin&youngmin room •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Kwangmin giggling himself because of what just happen between her and sooyoung. 'Kwangmin-ah are you ok?' 'I'm totally fine hyung' 'then why are you smiling? 'do you know sooyoung my crush?' 'of course you talk about her the whole time.' 'well because I prevent her from falling and you know what our face is just an inch apart that we almost kiss' 'ohh...then why don't you confess to her on graduation day it's in a few days right?' 'thats a good idea...thx hyung' •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• #graduation day •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 'sooyoung can I talk to you for a sec?'Kwangmin ask. 'sure' she replied coldly 'sooyoung do you know that I have a crush on you since the first day of high school when accidentally I bump on you?since it's our graduation and that's mean that we've grown up,do you want to be in a serious relationship with me?I promise I'll love you when you're happy or sad healthy or sick.So would you be my girlfriend? 'I..........