Chapter Fifteen

The Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annyeonghaseyo, we’re Infinite!” Infinite entered the studio and greeted the producers and staffs enthusiastically. They’re on the SBS building to film an episode of Strong Heart there.

Jiyeon was surprised by the sudden act and followed them to bow at the staff members.

One of the directors saw a new figure among Infinite and went towards them, “who’s this?”

Woohyun smiled and grabbed Jiyeon’s waist, “she’s my cousin and she’s back from America. I can’t leave her alone at home so I brought her here since her parents told me to take care of her.”

The director laughed it off after greeting Jiyeon and walked away.

All this while, just one guy was piercing his eyes towards Woohyun’s arms.

Woohyun sensed that someone was watching him looked around to find Myungsoo glaring at him. He took off his arms at once and held it up, in a surrendering manner, “sorry dude. It’s the best way to pull it through. I won’t touch her again, promise.”

Myungsoo pulled Jiyeon closer to him and hugged her shoulders tightly. He poked out his tongue at Woohyun and walked off to their waiting room with Jiyeon still in his arms.

The other 5 members laughed at Woohyun and walked off after them to the waiting room as well, leaving Woohyun behind, standing on the spot with an unbelievable face.

~~~~~

Myungsoo brought Jiyeon to their waiting room and she became amazed with the things around her. "Wow~ Oppa, look! There's black screen here too! And it's hanging in the air!"

Myungsoo laughed at her description and pulled her over to the couch to settle her down, "That's called a television. Not black screen, and it's hanging up there because there is a metal supporting it."

Jiyeon beamed while nodding her head in understanding, "I see~ woah, oppa! There's fan here too!" She skipped over to the fan and began talking to it.

"Wooooooooaaaaaahhhhhhh~~~~ Ooooooppppppaaaaa~~~~~"

Infinite laughed at her silly actions with Sungjong joining her, "Jiiiiiiiiyeeeoooonnnnnnn ahhhhhhh~~~~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter