6; Friend and You, with the same bias. What?

The Life as a Fan (Plus Idols)

Chapter 6; Friend and You, with the same bias. What?

Have you had a friend or a best friend with the same bias? Which suddenly made you both a frienemy when it comes to Kpop?

Also one moment when one of them has a member that they like in a group and you had a different one. Then suddenly, some kind of gif, photo or a new M/V comes out, they would suddenly go drooling over your oppa/noona.

"Oh my god, how can he be such a perfect like freaking balls "

No. What. I don't like THEM grammars by the way cause you're not really cursing them out but making yourself a loser if you think that's your own creative words. I also have a problem with people and their drama obsession. Here's that reason, "Some fans thinks that they should act a little colder towards their bias so maybe it'll get a great impression for their idol and when they both argue with each other, they experience some feelings for each other and then share their feelings with each other and live happily ever after." No. Plainly NO. That happens in drama. Not always reality kay. It's every single freaking girls' dream. Including me. Nobody likes me. I got to go listen to 2NE1 right now.

Would you guys usually fight each other by saving some money to find out who'll get the most merchandises of your biases? Like making people jealous?

As I said, if you're going to steal someone's bias, don't. It's just plainly like stealing their boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, and wives.

Always choose your biases carefully so you won't go regretting as you watch your other friend fangirl on your latest bias.

Don't use bias war.

Stop being selfish at first saying, "He's mine."

Or, "She's mine."

Until you understand, they're really part of your heart.

Smile and fangirl or fanboy with each other. Same bias? Okay, lets see who shouts the loudest. After you're done screaming, "SHUT UP HE'S MINE MINE MINE" or change the he to the SHE. Feel better. Smile again. (:

Lol okay, maybe that's typically off the cliff. Whatever. Anyways, I hoped this actually sound accurate but if it doesn't, okay, better luck next time.

Remember to comment your questions or feedbacks below. Questions will be answer for the next Q&A, we choose the best one. Thank you !