Q&A 1

The Life as a Fan (Plus Idols)

Questions from a Fan:

Q: How does Kpop change our lives? Does it have any negative or positive effects?

A: Okay, thanks for asking that question! Kpop has a negative and a positive effects on us. Lets think about the negative effects it has on us. All because of Kpop, we lost our social-active just to think about Kpop all day instead of life. How about a life or day without Kpop? We're probably dying on the inside wanting to go look at news, watch performances, go on facebook, tumblr and twitter. Also your asianfanfic. We also spend way to much hours on the computer instead of going outside the house to hang out with friends. Also, we spend way to much money on merchandises and albums. A positive effects is that we actually learn new languages, we actually become more smarter with our grammars because of roleplaying with people who's actually more literal. One more, we know better music and we can actually exercise more when we want to learn a choreography.

Kpop change our lives by making us follow our dreams, become a more kind-hearted person. We defend for each other, we find more friends to socialize with (just like finding people with the same interest so you guys wouldn't be bored) and we also have to learn to accept the facts that we should be patience and enjoy the things we get or have. Also because of Kpop, we have to be honest to ourselves that we found perfect husbands/wives and we're never NEVER FOREVER ALONE. Oh by the way, because of Kpop, we try out the things the idols did like food and experience more.

Another negative effects we have is KOREA. All day we'd think of Korea and our brain is literally filled with Koreans (90.9%) The first place we want to go is Korea. Listing celebrities are all filled with Kpop idols. A language you want to learn is Korean. Things you love is KPOP. We're just jammed with KPOP all day long. But that's also a positive thing because we learn how to love something and learn why we shouldn't hate on others even though they had nothing to do with that topic.

So yes, KPOP does change many lives and it's not always a terrible decision to love it. That's because it's awesome and it's better than any other songs like A-POP that only talks about LOVE, LOVE, DRUGS, , MORE DRUGS and just cussing like there's no tomorrow.

I hope I actually answered your question! If not then I'd apologize that I couldn't help. .