3; Is Oppa really that perfect?

The Life as a Fan (Plus Idols)

Chapter 3; Is Oppa really that perfect?

We might see our idols to be flawless or even god. Yes, oppa may be perfect in our eyes, but is he really everything? Would you sacrifice everything you have for him? Think about it first before you hesitantly say yes. Now, we have to face the reality that oppa is not everything that we may see on shows. Sure, there have been videos showing the “true” side of him. But is it really real? Or is everything they do planned? Everyone is the same. Don’t think he’s perfect. Think of him as yourself. No matter how innocent he may look or act, just remember he may also be the kid who curses, get failing grades, or is a snob. He might also act like the kid who you hate the most in school.

Sacrificing everything for him is unnecessary. Would you really give up an offer of $1 million for a fan meet that will last a few minutes? It’s easy to become an idol as long as you put in hard work. So imagine your best friend as an idol him/herself. You wouldn’t treat him/her like how you would for instance, Kai/Myungsoo/Daehyun. I’m not saying that idols should not be loved by fans. Instead, I’m saying we shouldn’t think of them as someone who is in a higher class than us. See them the same way you see your peers… but maybe with a tad bit more admiration since they are who you look up to.

If you have any questions or comments write them down below. Stay tuned for the next chapter!(;