Cupid's Early Strike!!!

Little Kim's Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cupid’s Early Strike!!!

 

It was a beautiful day. My momma was up early; she was humming while tying her hair up in a bun. Even this early she was really beautiful.

 

And I am positive that my appa agrees. I can tell that he was struggling to remember that he was carrying me. His eyes were sparkling.

 

Even the sparkling eyes are weird. I know okay because mine won’t sparkle.

 

Maybe he was happy. But I am also happy when I’m watching cartoons. But my EYES do not SPARKLE.

 

I yawned which gained my appa’s attention for a second. He smiled at me before kissing me soundly on my forehead. He chuckled at the weird expression on my face. He thought that I hate it when he kisses me.

 

But I don’t. Of course I like it when my appa and momma kisses me. What I hate is the disgusting sound that they just have to make every time they kiss me. Do they really have to make it obvious?

 

I was having own little monologue that I failed to notice that I was now once again a prisoner of this supposed to be cute crib as my momma called it. I would have agreed that this crib is cute if it was not my personal prison. Come on! How can I learn to walk like those babies I watch countless times on that huge thing on the wall if I am forced to stay inside this tiny space? Let me just emphasize that again. THIS TINY SPACE?

 

I’ll have those weird hairs between my lips and nose BEFORE I can finally learn how to walk.

 

Parents.

 

They think they know what I think and want.

 

Like right now my appa is smiling this abnormally huge smile while showing me my feeding bottle. I wanted to roll my eyes; I’ve seen him do that in front of uncle Changmin while my poor uncle rants about how he can’t think of the most romantic way to ask for my Aunt Minky’s hand. And why would he ask for somebody’s hands? He has his own hands already! What a greedy uncle.

 

Back to the SITUATION at hand, my appa must have sensed my lack of interest on my feeding bottle because he started sniffing. Who would get fooled with this? I thought while looking through the blue bars without making any sound. It was too obvious that he was faking it! Why would he cry if I won’t laugh at the sight of my bottle? Raise your hand if you think that feeding bottles are funny.

 

See! There is absolutely nothing funny with my bottle.

 

And then suddenly my appa sighed. He slowly turned his back to walk towards my momma who was busy doing something in the kitchen. I could hear them murmur.

 

I tightened my hold on my blue bars as I slowly rose to my feet. And woah!! My feet are wobbly!! And it’s their entire fault for always locking me inside this space. I pouted as I strained to hear my parents’ conversation. But no matter how hard I tried I can’t understand what they are saying.

 

Fine! I thought as I let my cute bounce on the mattress. Forget about me.

 

They always have other things to do. Apparently those things are more important than me. I know I’m being a brat but I’m a kid, I practically have the license to act like a brat sometimes. And that sometimes is today

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter