The Masked Monster

Little Kim's Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Adventure

The Masked Monster

A man with a white mask was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes. But not without difficulty I tell you. My eyes were glued together by this sticky red stuff that's gross enough to make me vomit but I contained it. I don't want to make a bad first impression, I need to be cute and cuddly so that my parents will instantly love me. I don't want them to realize that I came from this dark cave..or was it dark because my eyes were closed?

The man's eyes crinkled revealing some wrinkles around his eyes. I opened my mouth to say hello and ask why he have this ugly lines when my world suddenly turned upside down. I was no longer staring at his wrinkled skin, I was now saying hello to his big belly. Oh man! don't tell me that this man is carnevorous? He's not planning to have me for dinner right? I'm getting really dizzy. Why is he holding me this way? Can't he see that I'm trying to adjust to my surroundings? I wiggled my feet, trying to free from the man's grip when I suddenly felt a sharp stinging pain on my .

I let out an eardrum shattering wail. I opened my mouth wider and screamed louder to make my captor release me. Help me! Someone please save me from this masked monster! I haven't done anything yet and here I was being punished. Please help me, I flashed them my cute pleading eyes hoping that someone will be brave enough to rescue me from the evil clutches of the masked monster. I guess it worked because I am now staring at the ceiling. Something warm and wet touched my skin washing away the sticky thing. It made me feel nice and warm, finally the white man is treating me nicely. Maybe he's not a monster afterall.

Gloved hands suddenly opened my legs. Blood rushed towards my face, making it warm and I knew then that they're not supposed to be staring at the thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter