A Day with My Dong Bang Babysitters

Little Kim's Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A Day with My Dong Bang Babysitters



"Hon, move faster please." I heard my mommy's frantic voice. What's happening? I thought looking to my right just in time to see mommy stuffing things inside an enormous bag with a cookie stuck between . I want cookies too. 


"Mommmma." I said, pulling myself up while holding on to the railings of my crib. I hate this bed, it's suffocating. Why put bars around my bed? I wondered, struggling to keep my feet from wobbling. I looked past the blue bars and for the nth time that day, my mind was boggled. Why are my parents acting weirdly? Mommy still has that cookie stuck between her teeth, her hair was going in every direction and she appears to be saying something that even my daddy can not understand.


Then there's my dad walking around the room with his hair dripping wet. my eyes grew wide in alarm when mommy suddenly appeared in front of daddy then wordlessly pushed a huge piece of cookie inside his mouth. But my alarm was instantly replaced with amusement as I watched how my daddy tried to smile while eating his cookie. He must be so hungry. Poor daddy.


"Joongie, baby." I blinked and found myself enveloped with my mommy's warmth. Ahh..I waited the whole day for this. Finally I'm off the crib, my mommy's hugging me close to her chest. I looked up wanting to ask why they're acting really weird today but the words wont come. I opened my mouth and tried anyway. "Da da a goo goo."


WHAT WAS THAT? What was that? How can I ask them if I can speak clearly.



Ugh! This is depressing.


"Yes baby?" My mommy asked while smiling sweetly at me. "Mommy and daddy have to go somewhere to earn money. But don't worry your uncles will come and take care of you."


Oh. Mommy's really have super powers. I smiled grateful at the way my mommy seem to understand what I was trying to say. I hope my uncles will be as brilliant as her.


I guess not.


I thought as soon as I was left with 4 big guys who came wearing animal costumes. I'm positive I've seen this somewhere. I'm hungry. I looked at my uncle who was wearing a pink cow pajamas. He was intently looking at me, as if he was enthralled by the mere sight of the angel Kim. "Papa." I said raising my arms higher but to my utter disappointment his eyes just grew big.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter