I Win, You Lose

I Win, You Lose

 

Hyung, there is a new stylist at our salon who's starting today.” Ricky said, on his lollipop.

“Really?” CAP asked, slightly uninterested. They were on their way to their salon to get their make-up and hair done before their performance. The other members were either listening to their iPod's or sleeping.

“Yeah. I heard she's hot from Sungyeol hyung.”

“Mmm.”

“Wanna make a bet?” the younger asked.

“You're too young for gambling.”

“Not that type of bet.”

CAP looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He sighed and nodded.

It wouldn't hurt. He needed some excitement in his life anyways.

“I'll bet you a spoonful of wasabi that you couldn't get her to kiss you.”

“Deal.”

 

The second CAP walked into the salon he spotted the new stylist right away. Ricky was right. She was definitely attractive.

He walked up to her. “Are you new here?”

“De.” she said, eying him.

“Annyonghaseyo. CAP imnida.” he bowed.

She bowed back.

He read her name tag.

'Hye Mi'

 

The salon owner walked in. “Oh so you've met CAP-sshi? You'll be working with him for this week.”

“Chincha?” CAP asked. Makes winning this bet even easier.

CAP saw a look of disappointment flash on Hye Mi's face, but he decided to ignore it.

The salon owner walked away, going back to work.

“So I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other this week Hye Mi-sshi.”

She just nodded and gestured to the chair.

“Please sit.”

CAP frowned at the lack of reaction she showed and sat down with a doubtful mind.

 

Every time he tried to have small talk with Hye Mi, she would totally let the opportunity slip away and just focus on getting his make-up and hair done. When she would finish, she'd bow and walk to another station.

As the days went on, CAP didn't even care about the bet he made with Ricky anymore. He wanted her. Her lack of interest in him was getting to him.

It had gotten to the point where he would ask the other staff about Hye Mi.

 

CAP leaned on the counter and started sweet talking one of the noona fans.

“So you know your new worker Hye Mi?” he asked.

“D-de...”

“What's her deal?”

“What do you mean?”

“She seems a little...quiet if you ask me. What do you know about her?”

“I'm sorry, but we're not allowed to give out any information about our co-workers.”

CAP frowned but it quickly turned into a grin. He twirled the noona's hair in between his fingers. She tensed up and stared at the handsome idol in front of her.

“Not even for me?” he pouted a little.

“I heard she's a playgirl, a flirt. So another co-worker bet with her that she was probably going to get with an idol. Hye Mi bet otherwise.”

CAP snapped his fingers.

So that's why...

“Komawo noona.” he winked.

She fainted.

 

The next day was the last day Hye Mi would be assigned to CAP, so he had to step it up to win the bet, or rather win Hye Mi over.

When he spotted her, he smirked and walked up her.

“Good morning Hye Mi-sshi.”

“Morning.”

Cold as usual...he smirked even more.

“Today, my outfit is a little showy, so I need you to oil me.” he took of his shirt, revealing his chocolate abs.

Hye Mi gulped and nodded while turning away, refusing to look at the hot body before her.

Not losing this bet with the others, she told herself.

CAP saw the look on her face and did a dance before she turned back around.

She wants me.

 

Hye Mi rubbed the oil together on her hands before starting at CAP's arms. She couldn't deny that his arms were definitely well-defined. Her hands went down his chest and towards his abs.

CAP stopped her by grabbing her wrists. He looked around and quickly pulled her towards her a storage room.

He pushed her up against the door and flicked the light on.

 

“I know you want me. Even though you act like you don't.” he said, quietly.

Hye Mi raised an eyebrow. “And? What if I do?”

“I'd gladly say that I want you too.”

“Too bad. I can't be with you.”

“Because of the bet right?”

Her eyes widened. “You know about that?”

“CAP knows everything.” he pointed to his head and smiled.

“Tch...probably seduced one of the unnie's.”

“Smart and pretty.”

Hye Mi scoffed.

 

CAP placed his hands on her hips and stared at her full, kissable lips.

“Yah, what are you doing?” she asked, when he started to lean in.

“Just give in already.” he whispered, huskily.

“No.” she whispered back.

Their lips were only millimeters apart.

“You know you want to.”

“What the hell. Just kiss me.”

CAP his bottom lip in anticipation. “I made a bet about you too. Looks like I win.”

“Looks like I lose.”

He smiled before crashing their lips together for a passionate kiss.

The image of Ricky's red face from eating wasabi made it all the better.