Say Hello to Rivalry

You're the One for Me ( ONGOING )
" Uhmm. Sooo.. Are you okay with this position? " Sooyoung tilted her head..
 
 
" Y-Yeah.. Wae? You're not comfortable with this?? " Jessica was about to adjust her position when Sooyoung tightened her grip..
 
 
" A-Ani~~ I'm very much okay with this~ " Sooyoung giggled.. Jessica's heart was thumping crazy then relaxed herself on Sooyoung's chest..
 
 
 
 
 
= BACK IN THE CLINIC =
 
 
 
 
 
" Aish. What now?! " Hyoyeon exclaimed..
 
 
" Quiet down! - - - And stay calm will you? Your anger won't help us. " Sunny scolded..
 
 
 
 
Yoona was still mad at Tiffany so she sat near Yuri's bed with an emergency light the nurse gave her..
 
 
 
 
Then she noticed that Yuri was moving her hand..
 
 
 
 
" N-Nurse! Nurse!! Yuri's waking up!!! " Yoona called..
 
 
 
 
" Uggghhh.. Ow my head.. W-Wha-What happened??? " Yuri sat up but the more she moved the more pain she felt..
 
 
" Oh~ D-Don't sit up j-just yet.. You need to rest your he-head.. " Yoona gently aids Yuri's head back on the pillow..
 
 
" W-Why do you k-keep helping m-me? " Yuri asked in a weak tone..
 
 
Yoona just smiled.. " You'll be alright~ "
 
 
 
 
Then the nurse entered with painkillers to console with the headache.. Yuri takes them obediently..
 
 
 
 
" OMO~~~ YURI-AHHH!!! YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!!! " Sunny barged in..
 
 
" Aish. I want to be unconscious again~~ " Yuri joked..
 
 
" What?! NOOOOO~~~ HAHAHA. Wae? You're not happy that you see us huh??? " Hyoyeon added
 
 
 
 
 
The three just laughed then Yoona left for them to have some privacy..
 
 
 
 
 
" I'll just run to my post and get my phone.. I might have some batteries there.. You keep an eye on these kids for me.. " the guard ordered and the nurse agreed..
 
 
 
 
 
The security guard left.. The nurse went back to Yuri's bed to check on her leaving Tiffany and Yoona by themselves with another emergency light..
 
 
 
 
 
" Yoona~~ M-Mianhe~ Sorry I raised my voice on you.. I was just worried f-for Sooyoung.. " Tiffany sat beside Yoona..
 
 
" I understand.. It's just that everything was happening so fast.. Seeing Yuri hurt like that a-and trapped in school like this?? - - A whole new experience.. "
 
 
" M-Mianhe~ " Tiffany lowered her head..
 
 
" Kwenchanna~ Besides.. Yuri woke up~ " Yoona smiled..
 
 
" Yeah I heard you~ Kekeke~ At least one of us is happy.. " Tiffany faked a smile..
 
 
" Lol. You're such a drama queen Tiff. Hahaha. Say, wanna go on an adventure?? " Yoona smirked
 
 
" Huh? What adventure? The guard said that everyone has to stay together~~ " Tiffany reasoned
 
 
" What? You don't want to find our bags AND SOOYOUNG? "
 
 
" O-Oh~~ Hmmm. Aish. Alright.. " Tiffany stands..
 
 
" Cool! HAHAHA. It's like one of those reality shows!!! " Yoona grabs the emergency light..
 
 
 
 
 
= YOONFANY WALKING THE HALLS =
 
 
 
 
 
" BOOO! HAHAHAHAHA! " Yoona surprises Tiffany when she focused the flashlight on her face and made a scary expression..
 
 
" YAH!!! AISH!! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!! THE SCOOL IS REALLY CREEPING ME OUT!!!! " Tiffany punches Yoona but clings back to her right arm..
 
 
" HAHAHA. Arasso arasso~ I hope our bags are still there.. " Yoona guiding the way..
 
 
 
 
 
 
= BACK TO SOOSICA =
 
 
 
 
 
" So.. What now? " Jessica asked..
 
 
" Huh? What do you mean??? "
 
 
" All this.. - - Uh.. Does this mean anything to you??? "
 
 
" It does.. Something weird is happening in me - - It's like Morphine - -  But it feels good.. "
 
 
 
 
Jessica smiled again..
 
 
 
 
" Me too.. " the older answered..
 
 
" Don't take this the wrong way but - - Do you by any chance - - Like m-me? " Sooyoung asked..
 
 
 
 
Omo~~ O.O" Do I have to answer n-now? >w< Eottokhae?
 
 
 
 
Just when Jessica was about to answer..
 
 
 
 
 
" Sooyoung?? - - Dude you around here??? "
 
 
" Y-Yoona? " Sooyoung looked up and see a ray of white light roaming..
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica fixes herself up while Sooyoung stands up and opens the door..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Heeeeyyyy!! Over here guys!!! " Sooyoung waved her hand..
 
 
" SOO!!! " Tiffany runs back to the tall being and hugs her tight..
 
 
" Hey man. Hehehe~ You really did waited for us! " Yoona hi fived her tall friend..
 
 
" Well. Somebody kept me company.. " Sooyoung smiled
 
 
" W-Who?? " Tiffany raised a brow..
 
 
" H-Hi guys.. " Jessica joined them..
 
 
 
HER?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?! O.O"""
 
 
 
" Oh Sica-ah~~ You're here too??? " Yoona approached the older..
 
 
" Something's up right?? " she added elbowing her tall friend smirking..
 
 
" What?? Hahaha. No. We just bumped into each other.. - - And your bags are in there.. Sooyoung got them for you guys.. " Jessica smiles confidently..
 
 
" Great! Well. Yuri and her friends are in the clinic with us.. Yuri hurt her head.. "
 
 
" Jjinja? Let's get going then~~ We can't go earlier because it was too dark.. " Sooyoung added and gets their bags..
 
 
 
 
 
 
In a single horizontal line.. Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yoona and Jessica locked their arms together with Yoona holding the light..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Since Tiffany was walking beside her crush.. She clinged tightly while Soo didn't mind at all and just kept walking..
 
 
 
 
 
Am I competing against you Hwang? >.<  Jessica was looking at them..
 
 
 
 
 
Yoona noticed how Jessica looks at her friends and just continued guiding their way back to the clinic..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= AT THE CLINIC =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" These kids. I told you guys not to go out by yourselves. " the security guard was already back..
 
 
" Sorry sir~ W-We just came to get our friends.. They were stuck in our classroom upstairs.. " Tiffany spoke in behalf..
 
 
The three bowed in respect.. " Alright.. Well.. The campus ground is such a wasteland because of the strong wind and the heavy rain.. We'll have to settle for the night.. "
 
 
" Dae! " they nodded..
 
 
 
 
So the security guard went out to the cafeteria to get something to eat.. He found some packs of noodles and a portable stove.. Equally distributing food among the students..
 
 
 
 
Sunny and Hyoyeon were already asleep and Yuri had a hard time eating her meal..
 
 
 
 
" Want some help?? " Yoona entered quietly not to wake her two friends..
 
 
" I don't have any other choice now do I? " Yuri responded
 
 
" I'll take that as a yes.. " Yoona smiled and begins to feed Yuri with noodles..
 
 
" C-Careful.. It's still hot.. " Yoona blows the hot spoon but Yuri takes them anyways..
 
 
" Oh~ You're that hungry Yuri-ah? " 
 
 
" My stomach just feels cold from the medicines I took.. " Yuri reasoned..
 
 
" A-Alright then.. " Yoona smiles
 
 
" Why a-are you so good to me?? Everyone is scared of me.. B-But you.. "
 
 
" I dunno.. Just a friendly thing I guess.. - - No matter how bad you get, there's bound to be someone who'll still do you good.. " Yoona reasoned..
 
 
 
 
Yuri looked at her sleeping friends..
 
 
 
 
" I guess I'm not used to others - - Call me anti-social but they're the only ones who really understands me.. " Yuri in a sad tone..
 
 
" Really? How about your father? Even if you fail and everything you're still here anyways.. Talk about parenting.. Hehehe "
 
 
" Nah. Not even. I've been missing for 10 hours and still he's not looking for me.. " Yuri in a serious face..
 
 
" Oh~ Give him time.. There are fathers who are not so expressive.. Sure enough he loves you~ Arasso? " Yoona pulled a thumb up smiling..
 
 
 
Yuri just nodded once as an answer..
 
 
 
" You should rest.. Sleep well~ " Yoona collected the bowl and was about to leave when Yuri held the girl's wrist..
 
 
" There are only 3 beds~ Most probably your friends would share them and the other is already occupied.. - - D-Do you wanna share mine? " Yuri asked in a serious look..
 
 
" M-Mwoh?? " Yoona almost dropped the bowl in her hand after hearing Yuri's offer..
 
 
 
 
 
= OUTSIDE THE CLINIC ROOM =
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung was finished with her bowl and was just waiting for Jessica and Tiffany to finish theirs listening to her iPod..
 
 
 
" Y-Youngie~ You hungry? You can have the rest of mine~ " Jessica tapped Sooyoung's shoulder..
 
 
 
 
Meh. Trying to be nice eh? Tiffany with small glares the the shy blonde..
 
 
 
 
" H-Here! Still has enough noodles in my bowl~~ You can have it~ " Tiffany handed her bowl too..
 
 
" Whoa. Hold up. My tummy wants to thank you both but in our situation I'll have to pass.. J-Just finish them up~ It's fine guys.. " Sooyoung disagreed with her hands..
 
 
 
 
 
With the two girls wearing defeat in their faces, they eased their backs on their seat.. They finished their meals instead..
 
 
 
 
 
Aish. What's with you Hwang >.<  I don't want to fight!
 
 
 
I'll get you nextime Soo.. You'll be mine~
 
 
 
 
 
 
The nurse walked in..
 
 
 
" There's only one bed left in the room~ 2 ladies have to share.. So. Who's it going to be? " 
 
 
 
 
Oh man. Where's Yoong??? O.O" I don't know if I'll get any sleep with Jessica or Tiffany beside me >w<  Sooyoung thought..
 
 
 
THIS IS MY CHANCE! >D Tiffany grinned
 
 
 
 
 
" But there's three of us.. Where does the last one sleep? " Jessica raised a question..
 
 
" I saw 3 more mattresses in the back.. We'll be sleeping here on the floor.. " the nurse explained..
 
 
 
 
 
" I'll sleep on the floor.. " Sooyoung decides..
 
 
" Huh? " the two rivals questioned in unison looking at Sooyoung..
 
 
" C'mon it's okay~ I just want you guys to sleep peacefully~ " Sooyoung smiled..
 
 
" Then it's settled.. I'll get the mattresses.. " the nurse exited and the tall girl volunteers to help out..
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica frowned in her seat  Aish. I should've spoke first.
 
 
Way to go blondie =______=  Tiffany slumped crossing her arms..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
Heyo SONEs :3
 
 
And yes. I'M BACK BEYBEH xDDD HAHAHAHAHAHA :DDD
 
 
And as I promised I'm gonna update ^w^***
 
 
 
 
So what do you guys think??? \o/
 
 
 
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASU~~? :3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Galaxy Supernova DAEBAK!!! :D HAHAHAHAHA :DDD I missed them so muuuchhhh~~ >w<"
 
 
Anyways. I hope you guys like this chap :)
 
 
 
- DorkyAuthor is HUNGRY xD NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM xD