School trapped [Part 2]

You're the One for Me ( ONGOING )

AYO! :D

 

I see one person joking me about writing s xD LOL. I'm very sorry dear but I can't bring myself to write one >w<

 

HAHAHA. xDDD

 

Well. I DO read them but I can't finish it because other writers are SO HARDCORE about it xDD Lol. ( No offense to writers ^w^V ) I have nothing against them xD But even if I try to - - - I can't - - - UGHHH. I can't imagine my idols really " DOING IT " xD

 

So yeah~~ I apologize - bows - 

 

Oh. And if you find it kinda boring or something I apologize in advance >w

I'm not feeling well since Monday sooo please bear with me >.<"

 

Enjoy this update instead :3 \o/

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

= SCHOOL CLINIC ( Moments before Blackout ) =

 

 

 

 

Omo~~ Did Soo read my text?? >w<"""" The rain is really scary~~~   

 

 

Tiffany was walking back and forth near the door while Yoona was still watching over Yuri while the nurse puts on massive gauzes to stop the bleeding.. It was really a scene you would see in a hospital in high status or whatever they call it..

 

 

>/////////////////< AIGOOOOOOOOO~~~ How could she lose that much blood?! AISH. So that's why she wasn't in today >W<"""

 

 

 

 

" I-Is she gonna be o-okay???? " Sunny in a worried tone sitting beside Hyoyeon..

 

" Almost done~ It's not that serious anyways.. But remember to bring her to a hospital to have her checked okay? " the nurse said while finishing the task..

 

 

 

= MINUTES LATER =

 

 

 

" ( whispers ) Yah. S-See that Yoona girl? - - - I've n-never seen s-someone worry o-over Yul that w-way.. " Hyoyeon said.. Still holding her stomach but received pain killers already..

 

" ( whispers ) She's sooo nice.. I mean.. Why would anyone catch burning coffee for someone else?? We should let her in our group~~ " Sunny clapped her hands like a kid..

 

" ( whispers ) T-That's the p-point!!! WHY W-WOULD S-SHE DO THAT?! Everyone's s-scared of Yul f-for crying out l-loud! "

 

" You're being too skeptical Hyo. At least somebody cares for her other than us~~~ " Sunny looked at Yoona's worried-to-death face..

 

 

The nurse is already done with Yuri's head.. She pulls white sheets to cover her body.. While the security guard is still in the room with them trying to make a call outside the campus.. They are the only ones left according to him..

 

 

" Yoong-ah~~ Can you call Sooyoung for me?? I can't get a signal~~ " Tiffany tapped Yoona's back..

 

" Huh?? Ohh~~ S-Sure.. " Yoona searched her pockets..

 

 

Still searching..

 

 

" Oh god. Don't tell me you left it upstairs?! " Tiffany's voice raised a bit..

 

" M-M-MIANHE~~~ Don't p-pressure me!!! " Yoona walked away and went over to Sunny's side and sat down beside her.. Angry..

 

 

 

 

 

* BLACKOUT *

 

 

 

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Tiffany screamed her heart out..

 

" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! " Hyoyeon in burning pain when Sunny hugged her pretty tight from nervousness..

 

" Omo~~ I'm sorry Hyo~~ Damn! I can't see anything! " Sunny exclaimed

 

" Calm down girls! ( clicks the flashlight on ) Everyone here??? I couldn't get through the lines.. It's all down.. " the security guard gathered everyone..

 

 

Tiffany was crying - -  She hates the dark.. Yoona seeing her cry and tries to ignore her.. She's still mad at her..

 

 

AIGOOO~~ This is what I'm afraid of.. Dammit. WE'RE TRAPPED!

 

 

 

 

= BACK TO SOOSICA : 4th FLOOR =

 

 

" It's so dark Youngie-ah~~ No matter how I blink.. It's like my eyes are still closed~~ " Jessica cuddled closer to Sooyoung..

 

" Hahaha.. You're just like me when I play hide and seek~ ( both laughs ) You hungry?? " 

 

" K-Kinda.. " Jessica holds her tummy..

 

" Well. You're in luck.. I still have cookies in my bag.. Hehehe. You can put it straight to your mouth with the lights out right? " Sooyoung joked

 

" Ha - Ha - Ha. You're funny~ ( sarcastic tone in English ) " Sooyoung just smiled to herself as she brings out her favorite cookies and hands one to Jessica's hand since they couldn't see each other..

 

" I like your accent Ms. American " Sooyoung praised..

 

" Why thank you~ ( In English ) And these cookies are really good!!!~~ " Jessica ate more than she expected..

 

" They're my favorite~ Chewy Chocolate Chip cookies~~ I can't live without them " Sooyoung gave her more..

 

" Mmmm~~ Oh wait. Are you eating?? You just kept talking there.. Am I eating everything?? " Sooyoung felt that Jessica straightened up..

 

" Oh go on~ Hahaha. It's fun to HEAR you go nuts with food~ " Sooyoung answered in a happy tone..

 

 

Man~ I wish I could see those cute dimples again~~~ :"""""">

 

 

The blonde just let her cheeks heat up in happiness and continued finishing off the cookies..

 

Minutes have passed sharing small stories and laughs.. Sooyoung was a bit talkative and humorous the whole time..

 

Jessica rested her head to Sooyoung's left chest playing with her fingers..

 

 

 

" You know what.. You're not all that bad.. You're funny and caring~~~ I dunno what's wrong with other people thinking otherwise.. " Jessica still playing with Sooyoung's fingers..

 

" Think so? "

 

" Yeah.. I like your company so much~~ " Jessica said in a sweet tone..

 

 

 

* BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! *

 

 

 

The lightning flashed through the windows.. Which startled Jessica and hugged Sooyoung in the process..

 

" Haha~ I've been getting a lot of stolen hugs today Sica-ah~~ You sure have a thing with lightning do you? " Sooyoung chuckled..

 

" ( punches Sooyoung lightly ) It's not funny~~~ " Jessica broke off the hug and crossed her arms..

 

" Oh.. Uhmm.. I'm sorry.. I d-didn't mean to.. Y-You mad at me??? " Sooyoung poked the blonde..

 

" Yeah yeah. It's okay.. " Jessica in a cold tone.. She hugged her cold knees..

 

" Y-You're cold.. Too much of the cold floor isn't it? " 

 

" Whatever.. I'm used to it. " still in a cold tone.. She straightened her skirt.. ( She doesn't have PE class today )

 

" Here. " Sooyoung spread her jacket from her bag.. Covered Jessica's legs..

 

" You can't lie to me. I know you're cold.. " the shikshin added as she straightened up in her seat..

 

 

Both were inches apart.. Cold air surrounding them.. Jessica wanted to feel the tall being again but she feels otherwise..

And as for Sooyoung she just closed her eyes anyway resting her head on the door..

 

 

The blonde wants to apologize and she can't take it anymore.. She reached on the floor for any sign of Sooyoung's hand..

 

 

In seconds she accidentally lands on Soo's soft hand.. She closes the grip.. Pouring all the guilty feeling she has..

 

 

Either way.. Sooyoung responded.. And intertwined hands tightly.. Saying that she accepts it..

 

 

Jessica was relieved that they were okay again..

 

 

Then Jessica could feel that Sooyoung lifted her hand.. And felt a soft kiss on her backhand..

 

 

Her heart was thumping wild.. She liked it so much..

 

 

" I'm not sure what in hell I'm feeling right now.. It's so new that I don't recognize what it is.. But one thing I see is that I'm very happy in your arms.. Unexplainably.. D-Do you feel the same way? " 

 

 

Jessica couldn't answer in time.. Decyphering Sooyoung's poetry..

 

 

" I do Youngie.. More than words can say~~ " Jessica moves closer to Sooyoung..

 

The taller wraps her arms around Jessica..

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

What do you think? :3

 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!! \o/

 

 

- DorkyAuthor is sick >w<"""

 

But I'll still update for you guys ^.^