What Tiffany sees

You're the One for Me ( ONGOING )

When Jessica finished her cone.. She realized a soft object in her hand.. She looked at Sooyoung again still looking out the window with earphones plugged in and pulled up her hoodie.. The store was getting cold because of the aircon and the raindrops..

 

Sooyoung was doodling with her finger on the window.. Jessica find the sight extremely cute..

 

 

 

Oh gosh. I think I like you Soo.. :">

 

 

 

Jessica smiled and wiped her lips clean.. 

 

 

 

Ohhhh.. Her handkerchief smells nice too :3 I wish I could keep this :"> Hehehe

 

 

 

Sooyoung straightened her back and pulled off her earphones..

 

 

 

" You finished? "

 

" D-Dae.. Thank you for eating with me " Jessica smiled

 

" No problem.. Ready to go? " Sooyoung stood up

 

" Y-Yeah.. "

 

 

 

Both stopped by the door.. Soo stopped Jessica with her hand..

 

 

" W-What's wrong Sooyoung? "

 

" Look.. The rain is getting heavy.. "

 

" Oh you're right.. What should we do? "

 

 

Jessica was wearing a plain shirt and shorts..

 

 

" Hmmm.. I can share my jacket with you.. "

 

 

Sooyoung took off her jacket and covered Jessica's head and put her arm around her.. 

 

 

" Stay close so the jacket won't fly off okay? "

 

 

Jessica was blushing madly the whole time..

 

 

" D-Dae.. " 

 

 

Sooyoung pushed the door open and aided the blonde on their way back to the dorms..

 

 

 

 

You're warm Soo. :"> I kept spazzing on you the whole day :3 I wish EVERYDAY would be like this :">

 

 

 

 

Jessica was smiling inside.. But then Sooyoung stopped her tracks..

 

 

 

" T-Tiffany? "

 

 

 

Jessica looked up.. She saw a familiar face Sooyoung was with earlier with a pink umbrella..

 

 

 

So.. Her name is Tiffany.. They must be really close :(

 

 

 

" Y-Youngie.. "

 

 

 

Who is she with? Did Sooyoung meet someone new? :(((((((

 

 

 

" L-Listen.. A-About earlier Soo I - - - "

 

" S-Sorry Tiffany.. Let's just talk in my dorm.. The rain is getting heavy.. C'mon Jessica I hate getting wet.. "

 

 

Sooyoung and Jessica ran fast passing Tiffany.. She lowered her head in slight sadness..

 

 

 

Jessica??? D-Does she like her? TTT__TTT Waaaahhhhhhhh! :"(




 

 

 

 

= BACK TO SOOSICA REACHING THE DORMHOUSES =

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung took off the slightly wet jacket leaving it to Jessica's shoulders..

 

 

 

" You okay? Phew! I hate the rain.. I feel like a cat.. " Sooyoung said wiping raindrops off her arms..

 

" Where's your dorm anyway? "

 

" Uhhh. I don't have a dorm.. I live there.. " Jessica pointed at a small house nearby..

 

" Ohh.. I thought you own a unit here.. Do you want me to walk you there? I'll just get my umbrella real quick and - - - "

 

" N-No.. I-It's okay Soo~~ " Jessica was shocked when she accidentally called the shikshin ' Soo '

 

 

OHMYGOSH! DID I JUST CALLED HER THAT?! >_____<"

 

 

" O-Okay.. Uhmm. You can have my jacket.. Y-You sure you don't want me to walk you t-there? "

 

" Y-Yeah.. I-I'll go now.. T-Thank you Sooyoung.. " Jessica smiled a bit with a little blush and turned her back ready to cross the road..

 

" B-Be careful Sica-ah.. T-Thanks again.. " 

 

 

 

Jessica stopped and her eyes were wide..

 

 

She turned around and see Sooyoung's back walking to her room..

 

 

 

She's okay with it?? KYAAAAHHHHH :"> SHE EVEN CALLED ME SICA~ :3 I LIKE IT!!! :"""">

 

 

Jessica giggled to herself and ran to her house in pure happiness..

 

 

 

 

 

= BACK TO SOOYOUNG IN HER ROOM =

 

 

 

" Ahhh~ Finally.. Hot coco should fix this cold weather.. " Sooyoung smiled to herself and made her way to the kitchen to prepare one hot cup of coco..

 

 

Oh yeah.. Ppany-ah.. Hmmmmm.. I should make one for her too..

 

 

 

 

 

* KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK *

 

 " Did I come at a wrong time??? I-I can come by later i-if you want.. "

 

 

Tiffany was at the door..

 

 

" Ani~~~ Please come in Ppany-ah.. The door's open! "

 

 

 

Tiffany creaked the door open and folded her umbrella..

 

 

Sooyoung was holding two cups of Hot coco's..

 

 

" Please sit down Ppany-ah.. L-Look.. I made one more f-for you.. " Sooyoung handed her a cup.. Tiffany was still silent but took the cup in respect..

 

" W-Who's the girl e-earlier? " Tiffany was looking at the floor..

 

" Oh.. Her? She's Jessica.. I just met her this morning when Yoona asked for help in homework.. " Sooyoung sipped her hot coco..

 

" O-h.. Okay t-then.. "

 

" P-Ppany-ah? "

 

" Yeah? " Tiffany in a weak voice..

 

" I'm s-sorry.. " Sooyoung stood up and backhugged Tiffany ( Well, Soo's arm around Tiff's neck because of the sofa she's sitting on )

 

" I-I'm sorry f-for being bad e-earlier.. P-Please f-forgive me.. " the giant added..

 

 

Tiffany was feeling warm inside.. She put down her cup and put her hands on Soo's..

 

 

" Kwenchanna~~ W-Wait.. A-Are you crying Soo?? " Tiffany sounded worried when she felt her scarf getting wet..

 

Indeed Sooyoung is crying.. She felt a bit emotional.. Since she had bad experiences with her OLD friends.. She doesn't want to disappoint anyone ever again..

 

" A-Ani~~ I-I'm not c-crying.. ( sobs ) " 

 

Tiffany stood up and guided Sooyoung around the sofa and now facing the red head.. She spread her arms..

 

" Hug me~ " Tiffany showed her eyesmiles..

 

Sooyoung accepted the offer and hugged TIffany very tightly..

 

" I'm sorry P-Ppany-ah.. ( sobs ) It w-won't happen a-again.. " Sooyoung buried her face to Tiffany's shoulder..

 

" Shhh.. Stop crying will you?? I will always be here.. I'm different from THEM okay?? " Tiffany rubbing Soo's back..

 

" G-Gomawo.. Y-You're a really good friend " Sooyoung smiled wiping off her tears..

 

 

I would do everything to make you happy Soo :))) Saranghae~ :)))

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________


 

Awww my freaking feels :"> HAHAHA :)))
 

 

 

Another update for now xD HAHAHAHA :)))

 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ^.^***

 

 

Is the story progressing slow for you guys??? The next chap would be Sica's first day \o/ HAHAHA :)))

 

Keep up Keep up KEEP UP! :))))

 

 

- DorkyAuthor out xD * takes out bling bling * HAHAHAHA xDDDDDD