Doubt Thou the Stars Are Fire

~ Tears of Love ~

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Seoul Incheon International Airport. Local time is 16:05 and the temperature is 30o C.

For your safety and comfort, we ask that you please remain seated with your seat belt fastened untilthe Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

We remind you to please wait until inside the terminal to use any electronic devices.

On behalf of Korean Air and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!”

 

Here I go. I closed my eyes and took a long deep breath. After three years I left, I never imagined that I’ll step in to this country again. It takes more courage than I thought.

I got off the plane and made my way directly to the gate, no bother to waiting to take luggage. I won’t stay long here so there’s no need to bring a lot of clothes and stuffs.

 

♪ Flash Back, three days ago ♪

Santorini, Greece.

I take a sip of my ice coffee while watching the blue sky and sea in Wind Mill Café. It becomes my favorite place to spend my time since I live here. The café is not too far from Adrial family home where I live now.

Adrial family opens a guest house, first I stayed there only till I find a place to stay permanently but then Alexandra asked me to keep stay there and as I live there I helped them manage their guest house.

They treat me really well, Adrial-Alexander’s daughter, Acacia, already treat me as her big sister.

At first, I kinda hard to adapt because of the language but as time goes by I can communicate with local people normally.

These three years I really am closing my self from outside world or I should say I’m closing my self from everything that reminds me with him.

I lost contact with everyone in Korea including Kris ge who knew about my leaving.

Ah, about my parents and family, I only contact them via telegram and of course I begged to them to not tell anyone about it.

I’m running away, I admit it but there’s no need to regret it now. This is my decision.

“Sistaaa! There’s a telegram for you!!”

I smiled as I hear Acacia’s high pitch voice. I turn to see her and she lil runs to my place.

“I bring a telegram for you.”

She smiled and handed me the telegram.

“Thank you~”

I softly pinch her cheeks and read it. As usual it’s from my parents.

It says that my father is in hospital right now and they need me there.

 

♪ End of Flashback ♪

 

So here I am now. I’m afraid that something bad happens to my dad. That’s why I decided to go back here only to make sure that my dad is okay. 

There’s no a lot of changes in this airport and it feels like déjà vu. 

I gasped when I see a lot of camera flashes.

What is it?

There’s no possible media knows my arrival, right?

But then I just know that they’re not here because of me but because there’re some idols who just arrive from other country.

I hurrily looking down and fasten my step to get away from there, not wanting they get some pictures of me. Not after three years gone from entertainment world.

Luckily they don’t recognize me.

Of course, everybody already forget about me eventhough I want them to keep remember me actually.

My step then stopped when I heard fans’s shouting, calling a group name that I used to call too.

EXO.

I  can't help but  looked behind.

Without I know it, my lips are curling up and I can feel my eyes become teary.

Oh my God, How I miss them. EXO, they are my seniors and also my brothers who always supported me.

But my smile faded away when I see him, the reason why I leave this country.

Every memories that I tried to forget are now popping in my head as I see him clearly now.

He changes his hair, I thought.

I need to prevent my self to not run and hug him.

I turn around. I need to go now.

They’re coming nearer and if I’m not go now, they’ll see, that’s if they still remember me.

Only after I take few steps forward I stopped again, no, not only my step but also my heart.

My eyes are now looking at a banner. 

 

♪♪♪

 


A/N: Ohohohohoho, I updated a chapter hohohoho 。◕‿◕。 So, how's it? how's it? I hope you enjoy it this far.

So, can you guess what banner she sees?? (ノ> ◇ <)ノ♪  tell me, tell me your guess. hehe

Thank you for keep reading it.

Saranghae. xoxo.