2nd Foreword

~ Tears of Love ~

Forever More

~ An Ending Like A Fairytale~

 

Lee Yoon Shin (M)

Lee Yoonshin is her stage name. Her real name is ___. Under SM Entertainment she debuted as a duo with her bestfriend Choi Hyojoon.She loves to sing. EXO Kai is not only her reason to become an idol but also the reason she leaves it. She and Kai were dating secretly for about two years but for Kai’s sake she’s pretending to lose her memories and move abroad. Now, she lives in Santorini, Greece with a warm-hearted family. She does love Jongin even till now.

 

Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai (K)

Kim Jongin also known as Kai which is his stage name, he is the second maknae and also the dancing machine of SM Entertainment’s boyband EXO. His real name is Kim Jongin. He is such a caring and loyal man. He was dating with Lee Yoonshin secretly for about two years. Yoonshin is everything for him, that’s why his heart hurt when Yoonshin lost her memories but his heart hurt even more when Yoonshin moves abroad. His dreams to build a family with her and create a happy ending on their love story are gone too.

 

Choi Hyojoon (C)

Choi Hyojoon is Lee Yoonshin’s partner and also her bestfriend. She always supports Lee Yoonshin even when Yooshin was dating with Kai, she still support her and hope the best for her eventhough she knows that’ll risk their career. She also has a crush on Sehun. After Yoonshin moved abroad she becomes solo but the truth is she is still waiting for Yoonshin to come back and be a duo with her again.

 

Sung Rin ( Sr )

You and Choi Hyo Joon 's manager. A girlfriend of Kim Jong Kook and a strong woman.

She can be your sister, mother, and also friend.

 

EXO's Manager ( Mh )

 

EXO

| Suho (Sp) | Baekhyun (By) | Chanyeol (Cy) | D.O (Do) | Sehun (S) |

|  Xiumin (Bz) | Luhan (L) | Kris (Kr) | Lay (Ly) | Chen (Cn) | Tao (T) |

 


 

 

 “I once lost my light, fell down for many times. I don’t even know why I live. But, I found my light again and I know the reason why I live. You are lodged in my heart and the small key is lost. You have no other choice, you must stay there forever. Let’s get married!”

~Kim Jongin

 

 


a/n: Annyeoooong! Since most of you want me to put it here, so I put it here. I decidec to make this 2nd Foreword ^_^ how is it? Are you still enjoying it? I want to know your opinion so I'm not disappointing you. So  please tell me about this 2nd foreword,will you? Thank you~~ ([^~^])