#2

Troublemaker

I went down the street. Today was was very tiring. Although people often gossiped about me, today some have even accosted me, saying:
- Is it true that you shouted at G-Dragon?
After that, I realized that the boy who previously fall into me had to be very popular at school. Probably he has lot of friends.

I sighed as I saw our maid. She ran to me.

- Lady Jeon! Lady Jeon!

- What is it?- I looked at her.- And dont shout so loud. People are looking.

- Im sorry.- she bowed.- Your father says to come immediately home.

- My father?- I looked at her shocked.

- Yes.- she nodded.- Someone important came and he wants to speak with you.

I didnt need more explanation. I will definitely find more at home.

- Come.- I said to the maid.

-------------------

10 minutes later we were at my house. I entered the living room slowly.

- Goodmorning.- I bowed as I saw my father and a other man sitting at the table.

- Hyosung, come!- my father pointed a free place next to them.- This is mr. Kwon.

- Goodmorning.- I bowed again and sat down.

The man looked at me with small eyes. I guessed that he is the same age as my parents.

- Hyosungssi, yes?- I nodded.- You must know that I and your father are friends.- I knew that wasnt the truth, but I kept smiling.- And I have a son. His name is Kwon Ji Young. He is going with you to class. Did you know him?

- Excuse me, but because only a week ago, the school year began I not remember the names of all students.- I saw dissapointment in my father eyes.

- Yes, sure.- he nodded.- That can happen.- He took out his wallet and showed me a photo of a boy.- That´s my son.- he explained.

Thought the photo was a little bit older I exactly knew who he was. “ G-Dragon”- I sighed.

- Do you know him?- Mr. Kim looked at me hopefully.

- Yes.

- Are you friends?

- Right now I cant say that we are close, but we talked to each other.- I smiled.

Exactly saying I shouted at him, but thats not important know.”. I thought.

- Hmm I see.- the man began to spin his ring on the finger.- The case is that my son ran away from home 2 years ago. I found him and told him to go back, but he didnt listen to me. I want you.- he looked at my eyes.- to become friendly with him and convince to come home. Could you do this?

I looked at my father, who nodded.

- Yes.- I finally said.

--------------

I lied on my bed and sighed. I didnt wanted to do this. How could I? I shouted at him and now we should be friends? Immposible. And the most imporant think is I never had friends! Why? I always studied hard, because I wanted to make my dad proud. I hadnt time to met people.

I turned around and huged my teddy bear.

- What should I do?- I looked at his big eyes.- This man is a CEO of a big firm. My dad want to sign a contract with him.- I sighed.

------------

- Jiyoung! Hey!- Thunder grabbed my arm.

- What?- I yawned and slowly sat down.

- We overslept!

I quickly stood up and went to the bathroom. 15 minutes later we were ready. As we left our small apartament someone called us from behind.

- Yah!- we turned around and saw three, big and dressed in black man.

- What do you want?- I sighed. The situation doesnt looked to good.

- Last time you beat up our friend. Do you remember?- he spat on the ground.

- How could we remember?- I smirked.

They werent to happy hearing that, so I looked quickly at Thunder and whispered: “ Run”. So we did and the guys started to follow us.

- Which one is they friend?- I asked Thunder.

- I dont know either.- he barely spoke.

- Can you make it to school?- I looked behind us. The man were near.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand. We stopped. It was Hyosung.

- I cant right now...- I wanted to go, but she hold me really fast.

- What are you doing?- she asked.

It was too late. The guys caught up with us. I took the girl behind me. One of them got closer to us. He raised his hand and wanted to hit me, but Thunder was faster. He kicked him. The two other guys get really angry. One of them grabbed my friend, but bevore he could do anything I threw him against the wall. Then I picked up Thunder who suddenly shout. I turned around. There stood the last man who was holding a bassebal bat. I got really scared and couldnt move, but than Hyosung kicked him between the legs from behind. The guy immediately fall down and yelled. We looked at the small and sweet girl with a shock, but she just looked at us.

- What are you doing?- she replied.

---------------

We all went together to the school.

- So, you are saying that you didnt knew this guys, but the wanted to beat you up?- she looked at us.

- Yes.- I nodded.

- Thats funny.- it was the first time we saw her laugh.

- It wasnt.- Thunder smiled.- But...- he looked at her.- What do you wanted from us?

She suddenly stopped and turned around to me. She slowly huged me. I was too shocked to do anything. Just my heart kept beet faster.

- I want to apologize.- she looked at me.- Now we are friends.- she slowly nodded.

I looked at Thunder. He whispered: “ Crazy” and laughed. Than he took her hand and started to go towards the school.

- Now we are like three musketeers.- he smiled.

- If you want to.- she shook her shoulders.

I looked at them going and still couldnt move. “ She wasnt afraid of me”- I repeated in my thoughts all over again. Since I was young I hadnt a lot of friends, because I always fight with others.

- How long must we wait for you? - Hyosung turned around and looked at me.