#3

Troublemaker

I was sitting on a bench in the park. The weather was perfect. It wasnt to hot and to cold. I took my earphones out from the bag and started to listen to music.

It was a week since we met Hyosung. She hang out with us all the time and we could tell that we became friends... Or maybe not? There were so many things we didnt knew about her and she about us.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

So... How was Hyosung? She was definitely weird! The girl alway said what she was thinking and didnt gave a if someone could get hurt by her words. Thats why the people start gossip about her.

I smiled.

Now I have two troublemakers to take care about! Hyosung and Jiyoung... The sweet girl and the bad boy and.

I looked at the children who were paying at the playground.

And suddenly the question which bothered me the whole week appeared in my thoughts. Why actually Hyosung hang out with us? I mean... One day after we met she even shouted at Jiyoung and then she suddenly apologized. That doesnt make sense.

Suddenly someone patted me on the shoulders. I turned the music off.

- What are you doing her?- it was Jiyoung.

- Nothing.- I smiled.

He sat next to me and looked at the sky.

-Can I hang out with you?

I slowly nodded.

- Sure.

- I have to tell you something interesting.- he suddenly smiled.- Our Jeon Hyosung...

 

I went slowly throught the streets of Seoul. It was saturday. My mom said that I should go outside, because the warm weather which greeted us the whole summer will slowly dissapear. Autumn was coming. As I was walking downt the main street suddenly someone grabbed my hand. It was Jiyoung.

- Hey!- he smiled.- Nice to see you.

Was he really happy to see me? Or did he just lied?

- Me too.

Did I just lied too? I wasnt sure, but I knew having friends was tiring.

- What are you doing her?- he asked.

- I dont know. Maybe just... How did they say that? Relaxing?

- Relaxing?- he laughed.- It must be funny.

- Mhmm...- I looked at him.- You dont look good. Maybe we will walk a round?- I took his hand and start slowly moving toward the park.

It was a good chance to get to know him better and end my mission. Mission? Yes. Its a good world. I should use it in the future.

 

I sat down on a bench. So did he. We sat there for a while silently. What should I do? Should I say something?

- What is bothering you?- I asked finally. I tried to act like I was worried.

- I dont know if you want to hear my problems...- he wasnt looking at me.

- Of course I want.- I took slowly his hand and put it on my knees. I saw like a sister did this in a movie once.

- Its because of my family.- he sighed.

- Whats with them? I hope that nothing bad happened...- my voice broke down.

- No, no.- he my hair slowly. Maybe I should become a actress?- The true is that two years ago I ran away from home. You must be shocked, right?

I know this already!

- Yes. But... why?- I tried to look at him with curiosity. I hope I didnt look to dumb.

- My father wanted to control my whole live. Thats why I left him and my mother. They didnt knew where I was living since... Since August. My dad find me and apologized. He begged me to come home. And he is still calling me.- he took a pause. How dramatic.- I dont know what to do.

Ok. Now is my big moment. Fighting, Hyosung!

- I think you should give him a chance.- I started.- He said sorry and Im sure he miss you. And your mother...- I whispered out the last sentence.

- Maybe you are right, but...- he suddenly started to laugh.- I just love living alone!- he stood up and looked at me.- Thank you for the converstation. I will be going.- he bowed and kept smiling.

- WHAT? WHAT?- I followed him. I couldnt believe.- I am trying to give you some advice and...

- Nice acting.- he burst into laugher.- I sware I thoght I would die there. Ah! And the story was fake. Just the ran away part was true, but that...- he stoped and hold my arms.- You already know.- he smiled.

- How did you know that?- he started to walk faster and I tried to catch up with him.

- I know many people, Jeon Hyosung!- he laughed. Again.- I think you wont make your daddy proud this time!

- Aish!- I stopped.- Kwon Ji Young! I hate you!- I shouted as he left behind the corner.

 

I was angry! It was the next day and I find everything out. From who? From my dumb maid. Jiyoung, who didnt trust me as I apologized him back then, came to my house. Started to flirt with her and she told him everything. He knew the whole time that I wasnt really interested in our friendship. „ Aish!“- I stood slowly up.-“ I knew it wouldnt end good!“.

 

Okay, for all does who didnt understood this chapter xD

 

Hyosung shout at Jiyoung → Hyosungs dad want her to became friends with him → She apologize and they start to hang out together → But for jiyoung her bahevior was weird so he came to her house were he flirt with the maid and she told him about the whole situation → And then he told Hyosung about his „problems“ who try to convince him going home → He finally makes laugh of her and said that he knew about the whole thing → Hyosung find out from here maid that Jiyoung flirt with her

 

I hope know everything is clear ;p