Chapter 9

Dara of the Jungle

 

Soft wind making fly Dara's bangs to a side as she's opening slowly her eyelids. The sight of Chaerin in front of her makes her heart jump with a happy beat as she's roaming her eyes carefully her face. Blonde hair, studying her perfect nose, lips, cheeks, forehead, eyelids, chin... as Chaerin is sleeping peacefully with silent breaths.

 

She raises her left hand and caresses her beautiful blonde hair feeling the soft texture through her fingers, as a gently smile appears in her face. She slides her forefinger caressing her nose, going up to her forehead and falling slowly under her lips. 

 

The elephant pulls away his trunk and moves back and forth his big ears as he's letting out a silent yawn. Dara turns around and greets his animal friend with a kiss on his trunk. "Huini peili, Phantiaro" she says and smiles at him. Phantiaro moves his head excitedly and few seconds later, he extends his trunk heading to her left ear and makes a noise as he's watching Chaerin lying sleepy at the ground.

 

Dara's mouth fell down slightly and blushed. She pressed her lips shyly and turned around to face Chaerin. "E..." she says with low tone as one of her forefingers caresses Chaerin's cheek up and down with a smile. Suddenly Dara moves back her hand quickly with surprised expression when Chaerin moved her whole body. "Wwwooooaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihihiihiiiiiii!!!!" Chaerin exclaimed while scretching her limbs like two pair of strings are tied in her feet and her hands pulling her in the opposite directions. 

 

Dara and Phantiaro stayed silent by the sudden long morning moan of Chaerin. - Oh God! I slept so well! Waa! I had the best night of my life! - Chaerin opened slowly her eyes and saw two beautiful faces looking at her with surprised expressions. Dara giggled and Phantiaro screamed raising her head with his trunk against his forehead forming "S". 

 

Chaerin looked at them surprised and covered her face embarrassed by the sudden noise that she did. Slowly, Chaerin stood up and looked at Dara. Approaching to her, she gave her a gentle kiss to her cheek and said: "Thanks for helping me... you too, thank you very much" Chaerin said the last words looking at Phantiaro with gratitude.

 

Phantiaro translated to Dara what Chaerin said and she smiled warmly. Later, he said "Not to mention it" and winked his left eye to her. Chaerin smiled ear to ear and winked back.

 

Still feeling Chaerin's kiss, Dara blushed and looked to another side trying to hide her blush, but Chaerin saw it. "Haha! You're blushing! If you could see your cheeks" she said and patted her own cheeks. "Auuughh..." Dara covered her face nervously while she was giggling and Chaerin laughed too. Phantiaro moved his head up and down as he's screaming.

 

Dara moved away her hands and looked Chaerin. Chaerin was still laughing when she saw Dara coming closer to her and kissed her cheek. Chaerin felt her soft lips and a sudden heat run throughout her body, making her blush as well. Dara leaned back and pointed at her face with a playful smile "Nea initila zeia eine!" 

 

Phantiaro told her what she said. Chaerin looked down, blushed and she looked back at Dara with surprised face - Oh! I already heard these words... except by the last one - she thought. They interchanged a smile at each other when suddenly a vibration inside her pocket made Chaerin look down and took off her phone. "Sorry, one moment... I have to answer the call" - sure is Bom -

 

Chaerin felt Dara's head against hers and she grinned. - Kkk she's doing that again - "Hello Chaerin! How are you? I read the message that you wrote yesterday" - Like I was expecting...'

 

"Hello Bom..." This time, Phantiaro is listening the conversation too.

 

"Oh great hehe. Yeah I'm very good darling... we're having a good time here, and we're going to plan how we can stop that damn mayor and those architects" she says with soft voice. Phantiaro is translating to Dara the conversation.

 

"Oh great! Glad that you're okay princess! I hope your plan can work so soon as be possible" says Bom with a smile. "Heheh thanks... I'm hoping that too baby. And what about you? How's going the job today?" asks Chaerin. Dara clenches softly her hands but she keeps listening. She doesn't like the way that they are talking at each other with love words, but she tries to keep in the same position like nothing it's bothering her.

 

"I don't know yet, I'm not in the building right now, I'm in our house. But our boss called me some minutes ago saying that many people were carrying a lot of animals and he told me that he needs me there urgently right now because there's a chaos. I'm dressing while we're talking darling, hehe..."  

 

"Oh okay so work hard and we talk soon... I don't know when I'm going to come back..." *piip piiip piiip* "Uh?" Chaerin pulled back the phone carefully between their heads and looked at the screen - Out of service - "Asshh... damn coverage" Chaerin complained slightly and put her phone back into her pocket.

 

Dara it's looking to another side, without realizing that Chaerin was calling her name. "Hey Dara... what happens to you?" asks Chaerin waving her hand in front of her face. Dara blinks twice and looks at her forcing a smile after Phantiaro translated her words. She shook her head "Weinde... shiroga! Danskili gao falie eingri!" Dara said and grabbed quickly her left hand and begins to walk dragging her to the river with Phantiaro beside them.

 

Author: Dara's language number 1➟ "Good morning, Phantiaro"

Elephant ➟ "You like her... right? I know because you're staring her in a special way"  

Dara's language number 2➟ "Yes..." 

Dara's language number 3➟ "You're blushing too!"

Dara's language number 4➟ "Nothing... let's go! We have to do many things!"