Light Me Up!

Into The Darkness

Lisa grabbed the silver knob,twisted it and pushed open the door.The door cracked opened..Her heart was thumping crazily.She could not believe that she once again came to this place.Someone suddenly grabbed her hand from behind .


"Lisa ,let's get out from here.This place is so eerie.I can't stand this! 'Kylie retroted .  

She did not understand why that her friend wanted to came to the mansion where she 'stayed ' about 3 days.

"Okay,you stayed outside.I will come back later ."Lisa brushed away Kylie's hand and made her way quickly towards the living room whisvh she had been before.

"Lisa x3!!!!!"Kylie called her name again and again but she ignored her..

"Then i will wait in the car ."Kylie ambushing towards the car as she  could not see Lisa anymore.

Lisa went to the long corridor where she and Ken were here before.She scanned her surrounding.All of them still same like before.

."Ken are you here?Hello?Ken?I'm begging you please come out!We need to talk.Ken...?'She called him again but there's no repply.She gave out a heavy sigh.

Her step jerked to a halt .She still remembered the place where Ken and her were standing together.But,then she realized that something was not right.The old portrait of Ken's family was gone!alisa swallowed hardly.Her face was scrunched with fear.

"I don't believe this!!"she gasped.

She began her steps again towards the room .She grabbed the rusty knob and went inside.She walking along the dusty raws of books,her finger scanning the titles,she was truck by the the feeling of the creepy into her spine,

Out of blue,a thick black book feel behind her.She backed away ang gingerly bent down to take the book.She brushed aawy tha dust on the surface of the book and read the title of the book."Fascade".

She flipped open the book and began to read,the breeze outside the window making her hair blowing.She closed the window and looked at the book again.

She ran her hand over the neat handwriting,Then, she flipped to another pages.Her eyes were bulged with fear when she saw a girl that looks like her in the photo.Her eyes ,her nose,mouth and everything exactly same with her.

The was standing to Ken .Ken's hand was lingering around her waist.Tey looked as happy as lark.The girl also had the same necklace that Ken gave to her on her chest.Sweat rolled down face,she could feel her blood freezing in her veins.

She ran her eyes to the date below the photo. 

JULY 1952 (KEN & KATE)

"Oh my god!!What is this?!!I don't understand."Lisa gawked ,her voice was husky with fear .

Athough her name and that girl name were different,she could not believe it.Ken? what about Ken ?How can he appeared in this mansion?Is he still alive?He is a ghost?and maybe a vampire?Immortal one?

The  more she tried to untangled her question the less the things added up.The moment she had with Ken made her felt more curious about his existness.Out of the blue a yellow-striped paper slipped out from the book.

Lisa took it and read the words written on it.

 

I'm sorry .Lisa but please take care of that necklace.You will meet your Ken soon.  

                                                               Ken

 

Lisa did not understand the back meaning for the last sentence."Your Ken?What does it means?"    

                                                                                                                                             to be continued.....

 

How was it?Please leave your comment~~~>_<