Into the darkness

Into The Darkness

 

INTO THE DARKNESS

Lisa walked slowly into a gigantic mansion. “Hello,is anyone here?”. Her voice echoed the whole mansion.

She grab the door knob tightly and left the door ajar.One by one ,she stepped into the front entryway.It was dark inside the mansion.

Only narrow beams of moonlight managed to trickle down.Her eyes searched frantically through the pale moon light pouring in from the 

windows.

”Hello is anybody here?”she called again,tucking her black wavy hair into her ear.She could feel a trickle of icy sweat ran down her neck.

The click of the deadbolt made Lisa looked back at the door behind her.

A guy appeared in a narrow crack in the doorway and he stared at her for a moment before greeting her.He had a small rosy lips

,two beautiful green eyes ,well-shaped nose and he had such pale skin that made him looked like a vampire.

”I’m sorry ,I could not hear you.You must be waiting for along time.My name is Ken.”he gave out his hand .

“I’m Lisa “.A sudden sock of pain traveled through her like a lighting bolt and she gasped .She quickly pulled her hand back and

 ducked away.

”I’m sorry but can you help me ?My car is broke down .I try to call for help but there is no one that i can ask for.My cellphone is also out of battery.

When i saw this mansion i thought i can ask for a help so..”

“You come to the right place ,”the guy broke off just before Lisa could finish her sentence.

Ken ‘s emerald eyes sparkled at Lisa ,who stiffened.My guess you’re feeling dead beat right now.

I can help you mend your car but it was already 1 a.m  so that if you don’t mind you can spend your night here”.

Ken stared at the old wooden clock at the wall .

Lisa was still thinking ,then out of blue she heard a howling sound .She swallowed hardly,the howl became louder and louder .

“Don’t be scared .It’s just a  sad and lonely wolf in the woods.Let me show your room ,”Ken gave her a little smile .Lisa nodded

 somberly.

Lisa glanced at her luminous watch.It was already 3 a.m however ,she  still could not sleep.

A full moon was casting its light through the window and she thought of  her own room at home,and wondered if a full moon 

 was shining through her small window that night too.

A knock on her door made Lisa  shoot up from her bed.A door crack opened.It was Ken who smiled broadly to her .

“You’re screaming a while ago .Is there anything wrong?”he began.

“No i’m okay I just saw a big mouse over there .” Lisa pointed her index finger to the edge of the small-rounded table.

“ Sorry if i disturbed your night.” she stammered an apology.

“If you don’t mind can i look around this mansion?I know this is crazy in the peek hour but i can’t fall sleep.Lisa throw him a wry look.

“As you please ,”Ken merely smile.

Lisa and Ken walked together along the long corridor.She scanned the old painting on the wall. Her eyes stopped on the old photo.She saw a photo of happy family .There were two beautiful lady and a man in his fifties in the photo and Ken was there too.He standing next to the man.”Wow,is this your family?” Lisa gawked .Ken gave her her a courteous nod.

“So where are they right now?” Lisa stuffed her small  both hands into the pocket of her jeans.

“They’re kicked the bucket already.Murdered...”Ken answered in low tone .Lisa felt sorry for him so she patted his shoulder softly.

Ken dug his little hand inside his vest,fishing around for something.He took out a beautiful shiny necklace.It was key-shaped.He showed it  Lisa.

“What is it?”Lisa said crossly.

“Please take care of this for me.”Ken pleaded ,his eyes were gleaming mysteriously.
Lisa stood there for a moment ,listening to his words.She did not know what to do,the guy that she had just met not more than 4 hours ask her to keep his thing.

Her mind became feeble at that time.
”NO.no don’t think this is right.I think you should just keep it.”Lisa said with seriousness.

“Please ,i’m begging you “his eyes ran over her face .Lisa blushed as she realized he looked at her unblinkingly.

Ken took her hand and put the necklace in her hand .Lisa  could feel something strange  and cold when his pale white 

skin touch her skin

.Lisa blinked and then bits her lower lip.

“Ken ,i don’t think you should do this .you know i’m completely  a stranger and .......” just before she could finished

 her sentence 

,Ken closed their distance and whispering something to her ear.She could feel his warm breath on her neck.

She felt dizzy and then everything went blank.