Awakening

Into The Darkness

"

“Lisa!Lisa!Wake up!.”a boy who had  a pointed nose,tanned skin and dark blue eyes shook her body .Lisa hardly woke up from her paeceful sleep .

She closed her eyes ,as the sunlight rays was casting on her fair skin.She looked kind of wrecked.

Her black hair  drooped over her eyes.

“Hey,Kai why did you wake her up?!Let her your sister rest some more.Your sister must be tired .”Lisa’s mother threw a pillow to her son.

Kai ran out from the room ,quickly.

“Where am i ?”Lisa began ,she scanned everything around her.

“At hospital."

"Hospital?'she confused .

"An old woman found you at the mansion at Voodoo Valley .You're missing for 3 days.Your father and i  so worry about you .We're already took you your car to mend.So,you don't have to worry about your car anymore.It's a relief that you're safe my dear."

Lisa's mother touched her fluffy cheek and kiss her forehead.Lisa stared at her hand ,there was a key-shaped necklace around her small fingers.Her head was banging when an image of friendly face appeared in her mind on that creepy night.

"Mom ,what did you say just now?3 days ?I'm missing for three days .That's make no sense! " Lisa blurted out.

"Lisa please calm yourself.I don't know this but you  hold the necklace very tightly since you're sent here.The police told me that you shouted at them angrily when a nurse want to take the necklace from your hand.i guess the nurse wanted to clean your hand.Is that yours?It's looked expensive."Her mother squinted at the necklace around her fingers.

"No no ,but mom.did the police met Ken?No,i mean a guy who lived in that mansion.I want to give this back to him."Lisa glanced at the necklace.

"No.they said there's no one living there.Oh,my dear you must have a bad dream." Her  mother brushed away the drooped hair on her face and gave her a bear hug.

Lisa's face was in fear ,as white as a sheet .She reckoned that she met Ken on that night but how's weird her mother said there's no one living in that mansion.She still remembered when she shook Ken's cold pale hand,looked into his emerald and his warmth breath touched her bare neck.

HUHUHU sorry too short.If you like it please let me know~~just in case to make me more excited to continued this story.VIXX VOODOO DOLL~although the mv is quite creepy but i'm love it because it's V.I.X.X.