Krystal's Revenge

Accident to meet you

At school

When YuRi, GaYoon and BoRa arrived, everyone look at them. The news about party fight last night was spreaded around the school and everyone keep talking about them. They felt weird while GaYoon only sighed. She know what happen next. 'GaYoon-ah, it's okay, we're here for you okay?' YuRi patted GaYoon's back and she nodded. So they headed to the class but when they get there, Krystal already wait them with the steel at her hand and knocked her desk.

'Let me handle this.' Say YuRi. So they entered the class and ignored her. 'YA!' Krystal shouted at them and kick the chair beside her. She was too angry yesterday plus her sister did'nt help her. SoHee was sit at behind. She was afraid of Krystal's mad. GaYoon heartbeat was getting faster as Krystal getting closer to them. Every student went to they class and watch the scene. BoRa felt something does'nt good for them. Maybe this is a beginning for her to be in this people's problem. Well, before this BoRa never being like this before. Involved in people's problem? This is insane. 

'Aww, you guys seems scared. Why? Because I have this steel? Hahaha!' Krystal eyes was stick at GaYoon eyes. ' Are you out of your mine? GaYoon is a human, not-not like a doll that you can throw it or what.' BoRa lost her temper. This is the firs time that YuRi saw BoRa lost her temper. 'SHUT UP! Ya'll should'nt be here. Ya'll make me hate to be here and look at your face EVERYDAY! Haha, so now what? You wanna play a game with me? Huh, this is the best revenge that I had never have.' Everyone feels scared after Krystal saying that. They afraid if someone told her mom about her, she will definitely find those people until they weak. 

Krystal was about to hit them with steel suddenly, her hand was stopped by HoWon. Everyone was surprised also Krystal. 'What are you doing? Are trying to kill her? HUH?' Krystal was stunned. She can't believe that hot guy that she admire so much just scoled her in front of everyone. Krystal don't know what to do. was being glue. 'If you dothis again,...I...will...report...to your mom. Understand. UNDERSTAND!' Krystal only nodded. Her hand was shaking. After that, HoWon leave the class coldly.  GaYoon felt something strange like she saw him. But where? She can't even remember. But his voice make her recognise him more. Or maybe, he is the guy who save her yesterday. It's really confusing.