The Party

Accident to meet you

" Wow, are you sure this is Krystal house? " BoRa can't take her eyes away as she saw Krystal house just like a house that made from Heaven.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdKcRL7uBI8 ( the song in the party)

They're entering the house. The house seems so cozy and full of mess. They feel ashamed cuz' everyone at ther is the top student and rich people. They watching them just like they lost in club and gathering with an adults. " You guy's are here. Welcome."  Krystal greet them with SoHee. Krystal wore an expensive dress follow by SoHee.

Krystal dress

SoHee dress

Not as bad as YuRi and BoRa:

YuRi looks like sweet with that dress. Krystal and SoHee feel a little jealous with her. Better than BoRa's dress.

SoHee whispered something to Krystal because she can't stand of GaYoon dress. Krystal laughed as she saw GaYoon dress. "Why are you wearing this cloth. It's to cheap. Ha ha ha!" They laughed like there's no tomorrow. Everyone is watching them, GaYoon ambaressing,cuz' she wear this dress:

Krystal stop her laughed and continue to her talk. " Hey everybody, listen, look at us. As you know, there's a human that come here to our party without our permission. And look. She only wear a black long-sleeves shirt with a black skirt and snickers. Is that the one that we invite to this party?"

"No"

GaYoon was shocked as Krystal doing that and she runaway. Everyone is laughing at her. After that YuRi come forward to Krystal with a death glare. Krystal getting backward, her eyes like a glue. " Who are you to say that to my pal? You think that you are such a good perfect? Hey, she do have a her own dignity. Not  you. Like to show off that you're such a pretty like a goddess. I don't think so if your body just like a stick, it does'nt mean that you have a 6 pack so that you think you are more powerful than others. There's no use if your face is pretty but sorry you have a really bad attitude."

Krystal stunned like a stone. Her hand was shaking. Her face turn angry as YuRi say like that to her. " Let's find GaYoon, BoRa. Just leave this at this hell." Krystal eyes widen as YuRi say her . " What are you call me just now?" YuRi make a steady face. " Yeah . Just like you." And their leave the house. " Why is everybody quite? Krystal honey what happen?" Ask Jessica her sister. " WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS NOT ON THE RIGHT TIME? WHY YOU NEVER HELP ME? URGH!" Krystal shouted as Jessica had arrived there. Krystal went up to her bedroom and slam the door. " Wait until I'll do some revenge to you." She throw anything at her room to vent her frustration. Everyone feel scared about Krystal shouted and ribald what are out from . " SoHee what's going on with her" SoHee can't say to her. She was afraid to tell the truth. " I think you should ask her." And she leave the house too.


GaYoon was sitting at the bus stop and crying. She let go all her sadness, suddenly  there's gang come through her." Hey babe. Why are you crying alone. Did your boyfriend is cheating on you?"

"Owh what a sad story~" Some of the guy are hold her hand. " Let me go you jerk!"

" Jerk?"

" Let me go! HELP!"

 " Dude hold the other hand don't miss her."

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

" SHUT UP YOU ! IF YOU STILL CONTINUE SOME HELP, I will make you mine tonight." He smile with a dirty smile. When GaYoon want to yelled some help, someone just hit the man using his own leg. He looks like a charming person and familiar but everything was bluring, it was happen so fast.Then, she fainted.


How the chapter going is it good? If that you like it, please leave a comment or maybe subscribe if you want more!