Confess for someone mistake

Accident to meet you

GaYoon walk to the front gate and someone call her from back 

" GaYoon brings our bag. " says a girl with blonde hair. She is GaYoon friend who like to bully her, SoHee and behind her is Krystal. It's one of her routine. After they enter the class,

" GaYoon, I want you Math book. " says Krystal. GaYoon quickly take out her book and give to her. No one can do anything because SoHee's father is the owner of the school and Krystal omma is the principal of the school. She never care about her beloved daughter doing but busy with her carrier. Their teacher comes in. 

" Now everyone take out you book. I want to check you homework. " says Mrs. Oh. After she arrive at Krystal place she praise her because of her beautiful writing and answer all correct. She also said she is a good example.

" It's nothing if you copy someone work. " says one of the classmates.

" Who? Krystal are you copy this answer from anyone else? " ask Mrs. Oh.

" No! I do it by myself. " Krystal answers.

" You don't need to lie. We saw everything. Mrs Oh, she copy GaYoon book. "

" It's that true, GaYoon? " says Mrs. Oh. GaYoon look at Krystal. Krystal hold a piece of paper wrote " If you tell her, I gone kill you. "

" No, she don't copy my book but..... I copy her book. " GaYoon answer and her classmates shocked after she answer that. She hoping THAT things are not happen again. Because of that she been punish by Mrs Oh but everyone is arguing.

——————————-———————————————-———————————————-————————————————–—

The first chapter is done and this time I wrote with my friend. Enjoy it.