Orphanage

All I Need Is You

I'll be writing this chapter in Taecyeon's point of view! I hope you like it~~ ^0^ 


 

The next time I saw Suzy, she was crying. I came with a bar of chocolate to give her when I saw a tear roll down her cheek. She turned around to see me, stunned, as I didn't think Suzy would be the type of girl to cry. She tried her best to hide the tear, but unfortunately, I had seen it. 
"Kenchana?" I asked, worried. 
"It's nothing!" Suzy exclaimed, turning around. 
"Is it really nothing, or do you just not want to tell me?" I asked her, taking out a tissue and handing it to her. Suzy sighed. 
"Both, for you..." She took the tissue and wiped the tear off her cheek. 
"Take this," I told her, handing her a piece of chocolate. "It'll refresh your mood." 
"Gomawo..." Suzy smiled and took it. 
"You look prettier when you're smiling than when you're crying," I muttered. Suzy laughed and smilied again. "But really, what happened?" 
Suzy frowned. "No need to know!" She grumbled. Then after checking her watch, she bid me goodbye and jumped off the tree. 
I decided to follow her, so I jumped off the tree after her and quietly went after Suzy. 
After like 15 minutes, when I was wondering whether to go back or not, Suzy stopped in front of the town orphanage. 'Are her parents the owners of the orphanage?' I wondered. So I followed her in, and as soon as she went in, she started crying again. I wanted to run to her side and comfort her, but I couldn't risk getting caught. That's when the orphanage teacher came in, and patted Suzy's head. 
"Suzy, don't cry. Your parents'll be well in heaven without you."