Adopted

All I Need Is You

 

This chapter is written in Suzy's POV! Enjoy~~~ 

"Is this the girl you talked about everyday, Taecyeon?" Taecyeon's (or oppa, as he told me to call him now as I was part of their family) uncle, Uncle Jin Young, or JYP, asked Taecyeon oppa, pointing at me. 

"Yes, I am Bae Suzy, nice to meet you, sir," I said, because I was tired of them talking as if I weren't there. Uncle JYP cleared his throat and turned to Taecyeon's parents. 
 
"She seems like a.... Nice..., err, girl... I have to get going, good luck with Su-bin..." He stammered. 
"My name is Suzy, not Su-bin!" I protested. My 'mom' came in front of me, smiled apologetically at Uncle JYP, and bid him goodbye. 
 
"Taecyeon, take Suzy to your room and get a pillow and blanket out and let her sleep in the bottom bunk. you guys will share rooms from now on." Mom said, and waved us away. 
I muttered a small 'sorry' at Mom, for making everything a disaster the day she had adopted me, and I then I let Taecyeon drag me away. 
 
Today, Taecyeon had come with Mom and Uncle JYP (his dad was away working in Canada, so he was living with his Uncle) and they had announced to adopt me. Later, Taecyeon confessed that he had followed me the day he saw me cry, but it wasn't until today that his mother had finally accepted the idea. Two months of begging, he had said. 
 
"Your bed!" Taecyeon said proudly, pointing at my bed. My blanket was pink with flowers all over it, and I hated the color pink and flowers, but I smiled at Taecyeon and payed on my bed. It was the most comfortable bed I'd ever tried. 
 
"Thank you..." I paused, looked at Taecyeon and added: "oppa."  
 
We both started laughing, and Taecyeon oppa planted a kiss on my forehead. I stopped and blushed and touched my forehead. 
Taecyeon snorted. "Don't think of it in the other way, babo." 
 
"Psch, who would like a boy like you? You're too ugly for anybody to kiss you, I bet you're going to get your first kiss when you're like a 100 years old," I joked.
 
We both laughed and high fived each other, the two-year old girl, and the now 4-year old boy.