The Tree

All I Need Is You

Argh! I hate this page, it just deleted all my chapters for some stupid reason. Dang it... ㅠㅠ


Taecyeon rubbed his back glared at the girl who had just kicked her out of the tree. "I could've died! You idiot..." 

The girl smirked. "I wouldn't have cared less. This is my tree, and nobdy, excluding myself, should be able to climb it. Don't you dare even touch it again."

Taecyeon opened his mouth to say something and then closed his mouth, thinking better of it. The girl snorted, and Taecyeon's face got red and he started yelling at the girl again. "This isn't your tree, it's the parks tree, babo! And who are you to tell me what to do?" The girl looked about 2 years old, which was (nearly) 2 years younger than him. She should call him oppa and have some manners, at least. 

The girl jumped off the tree. "My name is Bae Suzy," she said proudly. "And I'm 2."

Taecyeon scowled. "Yeah, I'm 3 and 11 months old. I'm 2 years older than you!" 

"No you're not," Suzy shot back. "I'm 2 years and 1 month old, and you're 3 and 11 months old. That's only 1 year and 10 months of a difference. It's not 2 years, you babo." Suzy said, putting her hands on her hips. "Don't you know how to subtract?"

Taecyeon smiled. He liked this girl. "I'm Ok Taecyeon," Taecyeon murmured as he outstretched his hand. "I hope we get along." 

Suzy grinned and took his hand.