1

As Much as I Love You

 

Kai suddenly opened the door. Luhan was sure that he used his teleportation to going home. He stood up and approached Kai, patted his broad shoulder and asked, ”Why are you so late?”

Kai looked tired, he found a chair and sit on it before answered, ”They almost got me.”

“They are…” Nayoung stood up and stared at Kai with fear on her eyes, ”The Trakers?”

Kai nodded. The Trakers are their enemy. They had dreadful powers, to control someone’s mind. Luhan’s power, telekinesis was only to control dead objects. He couldn’t control living things. The Trakers always searched for the ones who had super powers. They would kill them so there would be no one who had super powers except them

“That’s terrible.”Nayoung said, really scared,”What if they find my brother? What will they do to him?”

Nayoung’s soft voice relieved the tense Kai felt. He looked up, saw the pretty face he had liked for years and smiled,”Don’t worry. Chanyeol is strong and clever. They will not find him that easily.”

It was always being the hard times for Luhan, seeing his brother with someone he loved, chatting and smiling to each other. His heart was so much hurt. But what could he do was just looking. He knew should give in. He shouldn’t betray his brother who was always nice to him.

“I’ll go home now then.”Nayoung took his small bag and glanced at Luhan,”I’ll make sure Chanyeol is already home.”

“Be careful.”said Luhan, couldn’t hide his worry.

“Don’t worry, I don’t have any super powers.”and she left the house as the door closed.

Quiet for a while before Kai unveiled his sleeve, showed Luhan a long bloody wound on his skin,”They made me hurt myself. They are getting stronger. We have to do something, Luhan.”

Seeing the scar, Luhan immediately approached Kai and hold his arm,”Let’s go to Lay’s place.”

“No, this isn’t important, now.”Kai slowly pull his arm from Luhan,”I’m okay. Plan. We need plan to defeat all of the trakers.”

Luhan sighed and nodded,”Okay, I’ll call the others. Make sure you do something to your wound.”he opened the door and ran under the rain, going to the 10 guys who had super powers.

 

`````