Pillow Fight.

A Round of Applause.

please enjoy the chapterr! (:
_____________________

I grab Eunhyuk's arm and drag him towards the exit after watching her dance. I saw some passing glances.

"HEY AREN'T YOU RHYTHM BEAT!?"

I didn't get a chance to look at the person who yelled I just wanted to get the hell out of there before any other commotion happened.

* * *

"Ughh, I have A LOT of work to do." I groan in annoyance burying my head into my pillow. I felt the side of the bed lowering signaling someone sat on it.

"Hey, mind telling me what's up?"

I look up to see Eunhyuk's face and some milk in a glass with cookies in the other. I smile slightly at the sight of the sweets. Sitting up from the bed, I grab one of the cookies offered.

"I'm interested in entering this dance contest.." I started picking out my words cautiously.

"And let me guess, that D-Trix person is going to be in it?"

"YES." I sighed falling back on the bed. I started nibbling on the cookie with my eyes closed. While I was having a mental block Eunhyuk pulled a blanket over me.

"Well, let's practice bright and early tomorrow. I, suprisingly, don't have any schedules tomorrow."

I smile to myself burring my head into the pillow. "Sounds like plan."

With that muffled reply Eunhyuk went under the covers as well not before turning off the lights. Not even ten minutes after Eunhyuk turns off the lights I hear the entrance door open then a bunch of feet dragging. I chuckle a bit hearing the SuJu members mumbling to themselves as they pass the bedroom door.

"10 bucks says either Heechul or Shin Dong is going to open the door." I heard Eunhyuk whisper.

I could feel the hair on the back of my neck standing on end at the warmth of his airy breathe. I turn around to face him, "Want to play a prank?"

It was dark, but I could tell he had a grin on face. "I have an idea. Quick, get out of the bed and use pillows to make it look like we're sleeping."

I giggle as I bunch of the pillows under the covers. This is going to be funny. We finished up nicely and hurried to the closet. The closet was a bit small so we were quite squished. He was behind me sitting on a box. To close the closet all the way I had to sit on his lap. I regret wearing these grey shorts that reach my mid thigh and a white tank top. I think Eunhyuk can feel the goosbumps on my legs and arms. (I feel like I make her wear tank tops too often. LOL.) 

Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around my waist in anticipation after hearing the door open along with snickering. My heartbeat starts quickening at the noise of shuffling feet and also at the solid grip around my waist. This guy has seriously been working out. I always noticed he had muscle, but I just didn't know how much until now. I liked it.

"AHA!" Came the shrill excited voice of Heechul.

I grinned and slowly opened the closet door making sure to not make any noise. This is going to be great. Heechul was turned away from us scratching his head wondering where we were. I started tiptoeing my way over to him. As I did he was throwing around the pillows over his head. I'm glad I'm short because those fluffy cannon balls were totally going over my head. Eunhyuk had the hard part of dodging them and not making any noise. Right as I was about to jump on Heechul's back he quicky turns around with a pillow in hand hitting me.

"I'm not THAT dumb. Heechul doesn't get fooled easily." Heechul states with his arms crossed.

I slowly put my arms behind my back and lower my head pouting, "You're right, Heechul-shii~ I could never fool you."

"You got that right. I'm superior." Heechul starts boasting. While in the midst of his boasting Eunhyuk silently and sneakily puts a corner of a pillow in my hand. I resist the urge to roll my eyes over Heechul's ego.

"You are so right, Heechul-shii. I could never fool-" I stopped midsentence and wacked him over the head interupting his speech. If looks could kill, I'd die a million times. Heechul gave me a look of shock mixed with anger. I just grinned stupidly at him waiting for him to screech at me, but it never came. He just straightened his hair and grabbed a pillow with a blank face. He turned his face back at me. I had no idea what he was up to until his lips formed a smirk.

"You're gonna get it now."

After that threat, all you could hear throughout the apartment were my screams, Heechul's grunts, and Eunhyuk's laughing. On the other side of the door was poor Sungmin, Donghae and Kyuhyun were looking at the door horrified at what could be on the other side.

"Do you think.. they're doing it?" asked a frightened Sungmin.

Donghae shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know and I don't want to find out."

Sungmin just kept on looking at the door with a blank face. Eventually he walks away and into his room. Donghae soon follows dragging Kyuhyun with him. The others didn't even bother to eat or anything. They were too tired so they juts automatically went to their rooms to sleep.

The laughing and commotion died down after a few minutes. Heechul had a hand on his head and a painful smile on his face. While Eunhyuk was on the floor and pillows in both hands and I was behind a fortress I made out of Eunhyuk's matress and blankets.

"You have some arm, Hyo-ah." Heechul whined.

I looked up from the fortress and scratched my cheek, "Sorry, Heechul. I went into defence mode."

"That was the best pillow fight I've ever had." came Eunhyuk's tired body.

"Ugh, I'm out of here. I have to get up early and it's already 12:23AM. Wait until next time Hyo-ah. This isn't over!" Heechul shouted before leaving.

I look over to Eunhyuk on the floor after Heechul closes the door. He's starting to slowly fall asleep because his light pant starts slowing down into a calm, peaceful breaths. I push down the mattress so it falls flat on the ground and crawl over to Eunhyuk.

I lower my head down to his ear, " Eunhyuk~ Get on the matress. The floor is hard."

He groans in response, but crawls nonetheless. Well, actually, he rolls over to the matress. I lightly smile at his refusal to get up.  I ignore the rest of the trashed room. It was a mess. Clothes everywhere and paper along with pens. I don't want to know how a blonde wig ended on the ceiling fan.

We can clean up tomorrow.

***

No one's P.O.V.~

Everyone's having breakfast in the dining room. All, but Eunhyuk, Hyo Rin, and Heechul are there. Leeteuk grabs a cup of coffee groggily then sits down.

"Ugh, what was all the commotion about yesterday? All I heard was a bunch of screaming!" questioned Leeteuk.

Sungmin nodded along with Donghae and Shindong. They were eating cereal while the others ate rice and coffee.

"I bet they did the do." suggested Yesung.

"I don't think they would with us here." opposed Ryeowook.

Leeteuk cleared his throat, "Well, whatever they did they better keep it down next time. I feel like I only got an hour of sleep."

Next thing you know Heechul comes shuffling into the kitchen then grabbing a plate. He starts piling up his plate full of rice and dumplings.

Shin Dong narrowed his eyes at Heechul and questioned, "So what did you, Hyo-ah and Eunhyuk do yesterday night?"

"..Pillow fight. She won."

Yesung sighs and takes out his wallet. He hands Kyuhyun 5,ooo won muttering, "Evil maknae." Kyuhyun just grins tucking his prize into his pocket.

"We should go see what they're doing" Donghae says reffering to Hyo-ah and Eunhyuk.

Everyone get's up scrambling to Eunhyuk's room.

"Everyone be quiet!"

"Shhh!"

"Dude! Quit pushing!"

Leeteuk silently opens the bedroom door exposing what's on the other side. Everyone starts poking their head in to see that Eunhyuk and Hyo-ah are the fallen matress with a bunch of pillows surrounding them. They're also each cuddling up to a different blanket. Leeteuk closes the door before they wake up from the light.

"Well then."

_____________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! (:

Sorry if it seems that I'm sorta like randomly just posting chapters in 2 week intervals.

Ideas are being scarce and when I do have them, they are very disorganized.

So, please be patient with me. :D

SARANGHAE~!

CommentsAndIdeasAreLoved.