Uh, oh.

A Round of Applause.

Hey Tharr!

I really didn't have much of an imagination for this chapter.

Please excuse the boringness of it. ;-;

_________________________________________________________

Ughh, what's that sound?

It was the sound of footsteps and squeeks from sneakers sliding. Not wanting to listen to it anymore I cover my head with a pillow and blanket. I think it's someone dancing. Wasn't I in Eunhyuk's room? Why am I on a wooden floor with the lights on?

"Hyo-ahh~ Wake up! It's time for practice!"

I press harder on the pillow not wanting to listen to anything, "Noo."

"C'mon get up or else I'll get some ice cold water! Remember last time!?"

This guy... I sigh and throw the covers off of me, exposing myself to the cool air in the studio. Through my blurry vision, I see clothes on my lap waiting to be put on. I get up and as I'm about to take off my shorts Eunhyuk clears his throat. That wakes me up.

"Get out, please."

"Sure, sure. Unless you need help."

I snort, "You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Haha, I had to try."

"Whatever, just get out."

I put on my gray jeans pants with matching black Nike Kicks shoes and a orange sports bra with a white cut top over it.

"Alright! You can come back in!"

Eunhyuk comes back in, but not before he roams my body with his eyes. I narrow my eyes at him with my arms crossed.

"What's that look for?"

He shrugs, "What look?"

I scoff, "Nevermind."

I sit my down on the floor with my legs spread out. While stretching out my legs, Eunhyuk stretches his arms.

"Need some help?" Eunhyuk offers as he plops down infront of me.

I smile at him, puttings my hands out to be grabbed. He responds by grabbing them and pulling. My thighs start stretching as he pulls more and more.

"Alright, Alright, stop!" I yell.

He grins and stops, but keeps a firm grip on my wrists. I give him a confused look silently questioning him. He just keeps his grin and slightly pulls a bit farther. My face twists into a slightly painful look.

Stammering, I say, "W-what are you doing?"

"Say please."

Unbelievable.

"Are you joking me right now!? Let go!" I blurt.

His grin widens and taunts in a sing-song voice, "Sayy pleeaase!"

"Please! Please! Please!"

He chuckles, pulls slightly more then lets go.

"You're brutal."

"And you're just tender. I'd love to see you do the splits."

I didn't have anything to say to that. This guy is something else, but I can't help but to feel something towards him. It might be those hot dances together or that we completely lose ourselves in the music. It could be his strong looking arms or his tight abs. It might even be his plump, juicy lips or his fierce eyes. Either way, I love it.

He walks past me with a CD in hand, "Have you ever danced with a partner?"

I close my eyes thinking, "Umm, I don't remember ever dancing with one. Why?"

"Because we're going to try a lift."

A lift? Seriously?

"Don't you think that's a bit dangerous? I mean, we've never tried it and it seems a bit reckless." I asked nervously.

He gives me a comforting smile, "Don't worry, besides, practice makes perfect right?"

"Alright, but if one of us gets hurt, the lift is out."

"Just go."

Eunhyuk positions himself about 3 yards away from me waiting. I take a deep breathe then start running at him at a moderate pace. Right when I'm at an appropriate distance he puts his hands on my stomach. As I feel myself rising, I stiffen up my body to not cause much movement. Right when I was going to praise Eunhyuk, I start to fall.

"Woah!"

I put my hands down on Eunhyuk's shoulders once his elbows bend. To adjust the fall he bends his knees. We start falling backwards, well, he does. The ending product was that he was on his back with my on him.

"Well, no lift. This was a failure."

Eunhyuk chuckles,"Well, not completely. I mean, look at us."

I roll my eyes at him while smiling. I lift myself from the awkward position, but not forgetting to lend my hand out. Eunhyuk takes it gratefully.

"Let's try something easier?" I recemmend.

He scoffs, but agrees nonetheless.As time went by, so did our progress in our new choreography. This wasn't for anyone, but ourselves. By the end of the three hours we came up with a pretty good dance routine. It wasn't the cleanest, but it came out pretty well.

In the midst of our practicing, a knock came at the door. A smiling Ryeowook poked his head in with a plate of dumplings and rice.

"I figured you'd like these since you didn't eat breakfast." He stated walking closer and closer. I whipped my hands with a towel nearby then took the plate form Ryeowook's hands.

Smiling at him, I said gratefully, "Thank you, Ryeowook. This look great."

His smile widens at the compliment. "No problem. Anyways, I'll let you guys go back to practicing. Fighting!"

At that last statement, he leaves in silence. I sit down and put the plate down infront of me with Eunhyuk on the other side of it. I pick the chopsticks off of the top of the plate and give the other pair to Eunhyuk. Eating one by one, Eunhyuk throws some grains of rice at me. I give him an annoyed look, but change it to a grin soon after. Throwing a dumping at his face, it lands right on his cheek.

"This is war."

Oh, God.

"No, please! I don't want to clean the mess up once this is over!" I plead pouting a bit.

Eunhyuk narrows his eyes at me then starts leaning in. Right when it seemed he was going to kiss me, he rubs rice all over my cheek. I give him a disgusted look while whiping my face.

"We're even now. Anyways, Are you done eating."

Eunhyuk finishes the last of his rice and nods. After the silent 'yes' I pick up the dishes and put them off to the side.

***

"One more time." I sighed in exaustion.

Eunhyuk wipes some sweat from his forehead off with a small towel then presses play on the CD player. He gets up from his sitting position and stands next to me at a raesonable distance. Replay by IYAZ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAuDTXEHc4E 

In the middle of the performance, I feel a jolt of pain go up my leg.

"Ahh! !"

I fall right on my , holding onto my ankle in pain. Biting my lip in anguish, Eunhyuk hurries out the door.

"Let me get some ice!"

How am I going to compete now? ...

_______________________________________________________________

Ugh, This chapter wasn't as long as I wanted it to be.

It's better than nothing right?

I'll try to make it longer next time. (:

I hope you enjoyed the chapter nonetheless.

Fighting! :D

Saranghae!