Kevin Woo: Bestfriend's Love part two

Oneshots XD
Part Two:

Lol this one will involve a couple of fast forwards….XD kekekekeke but I’ll put a couple of dramas here too…XD…
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
[Three Days Later; in the airplane; Still your P.O.V ^_^]

*I can’t believe that we’re almost to Korea…why is this flight so longggg!!!* I thought and made a face, I turned around to look at my parents and found them fast asleep. *How do you sleep here? It’s so uncomfortable, and it’s so cramped!* I tried to find a better position, but I can’t, so I just sighed and reached for the headphones to watch the something. [Yes, they do have mini TVs in airplanes…when I went from Philippines-Hong Kong-US, they did I watched Little Mermaid 7 times!!! 7 FREAKING TIMES!!! ~Under the sea, under the sea, Chokchok hanbada ithorok, Eonjena jeulgeobji…~ XD]. But there was nothing good to watch, so instead, I turned it off and listened to their radio instead. I listened to their songs, and relaxed a little bit. Minutes later, I was already singing along with one song titled “No Other”, feeling a little bit happy. *Omo, once we land and settled in our house, I have to get this song!* They played a few more songs, and then a mellow-ish song started to play.

“~My life is incomplete, without you girl. Neoreul tteo orimyeo sseonaeryeogan yi norae
Ije nege dasi bulleojul soon eobgetjiman…” I nearly fell out of my seat when I heard that voice,

“Sung Hyun…” I whispered, shocked, and just like the night where I saw his picture, I felt my feelings for him rushed back.

“______-ah, gwenchana? Yah, ______-ah!” A person said, and shook me. I snapped back into reality and saw that it was my dad.

“Neh, appa, wae?” I replied, and gave my head a little shake.

“Ah, we’re here, come on get your stuff.” He said, “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Neh, I’m really dizzy that’s all. Kaja, the sooner we get out of here, the sooner I get to sleep.” I told them, and hurriedly got off the plane.

[Two weeks later]

Now, we’re settled in our house and everything. I’m continuing my senior high school, and I’m also working as a delivery girl for a restaurant. So far, my stay here has been pretty good, ever since those two encounters that involved Sung Hyun, I pretty much avoided radios. People might think that I’m being over-reacting but, I guess this is my way of forgetting him, and protecting myself from ever falling for him again…because even with one song, or just a line, he can make me fall for him.

“Yah, ______-ah! Deliver this at this address!” My boss yelled at me, cutting me from my thoughts,

“Araso, Young Jae-sshi, you could’ve added please to that!” I yelled back, see, even though I’ve only been here for at least a week and a half, my boss already treats me like his younger sister…since he’s not that old, he’s about 25 years old…and he’s really handsome too…makes me wonder why he’s stuck here, managing a restaurant, when he can go out there and be an actor or something.

“Neh, neh, please deliver this to the address.” He said, handing me the big box, with food inside.

“Not hard, right? Araso, I’m off!” I said and headed outside the door. I strapped the big box to my delivery bike, since I can’t drive anything yet, and pedaled off to wherever that place is. I pedaled through the streets, dodging people and cars, with care. After what seemed forever, I finally reached the address, which turned out to be a huge building. I parked my bike somewhere, and carried my delivery to the entrance of the building.

“Stop, why are you here?” The guard said, and blocked my way.

“I’m here to deliver food, obviously!” I said, a little out of breath,

“Jinja? I don’t believe you.” The guard stubbornly said, and still didn’t let me through.

“Aish, wait…” I put down the box, and rummaged through my little belt bag, and showed him the receipt that said that someone wanted food to be delivered here.

“Araso, araso, go in…” He finally stepped out of the way, and I hurriedly went inside, but then I realized that I had no idea where I’m going, so I went back to him to ask.

“Hehe, Guard-ahjussi, I don’t know where to go…” I told him,

“Little kid…take the elevator to the 5th floor, and look for rehearsal room number 24, that’s where it is.” He sighed,

“Gomawo…” I bowed, with strained effort, and went to the elevator. *Omo, this thing is so heavy…is it because I biked for a long time or they just ordered a LOT of food?* I put the box down and stretched my back. *Aiyoo, my back…* When I heard the “ding” sound, I quickly grabbed the box and went to find the rehearsal room.

“Aish, room 20, 21, 22, 23…ah 24!” I cleared my throat and knocked at the door,

“Come in, come in, who is it?” A guy opened the door and peeked, “Hyungs, food’s here!!!” he opened the door, and let me in. I hurriedly placed the box on the table that they had, and took a big breath.

“Omo…that box was so heavy.” I panted a little bit, and started to take out the food. I counted them all and calculated, “Hmm…it all adds up to 500 won.” I turned around to face them, with my hand out.

“Mwoh? Five hundred won? That’s a rip off!” One of the guys exclaimed,

“Well, do you know how far I pedaled my bike? And how heavy this thing is?!? You big retard, my legs are jelly right now…” I retorted, mumbling the last part in English.

“Fine, fine, Kevin hyung, where’s the money?!? She said that it costs 500 won.” He went off to talk to his “Kevin” hyung.

“You speak English? My name is Eli.” Eli introduced himself, in English

“And my name is Alexander, this guy, to my left, is Kibum. This guy right behind me is Kiseop. The guy right beside him is Soo Hyun. And that guy who just argued with you was Dongho, and he’s looking for our last member, Kevin.” Alexander then introduced himself and the other guys, also in English.

“Ah, my name is Park ________, nice to meet you too.” I smiled, and shook their hands. *Although I didn’t really ask for your names…* I thought right after,

“Yah, where is Kevin? We should all start eating!!” Kibum yelled out, and went in for the food with Eli. I just stood there and watch them go through the food. *Come to think about it, I’m hungry too…aww, I’d have to eat later. Once I get home…I will stuff myself!!*

“Do you want to eat?” Alexander said, noticing my expression

“Ah, anio, I’ll just eat later, when I get home.” I said, doing some hand gestures,

“Are you sure?” He asked again, and I nodded,

“Neh, I really should get going, I still have to help around our restaurant.” I chuckled lightly, and scratched my head, and started to gather the empty delivery box.

“Araso, Kev—here he is…yah, give ______-sshi the payment.” Alexander said,

“Araso, hyung, I’m giving it to…wait, what’s her name again?” A new person said, who sounds really familiar.

“Her name is Park _______, neh, ______-sshi?” Alexander said, tapping my shoulders, causing me to look at them. The moment I looked at them, I almost dropped everything from my hands.
*Sung Hyun…it’s Woo Sung Hyun!*

“Ow, yah, you dropped your things at my feet!!” Dongho yelled, and I jumped,

“Omo, mianhe, mianhe, I didn’t mean too.” I quickly apologized to Dongho, and picked up the things that I dropped,

“I-it’s alright, it hurts a little but I’m fine.” He replied and rubbed his foot. I quickly stood up, and headed for the door.

“K-kamsahamnida, please enjoy your food!” I bowed and hurriedly left the room. When I got to the entrance, the guard saw me and said something, but I ignored him and went outside to get my bike. I was going to leave the building when I forgot something…the payment for my delivery. *Aish!!! I’m so stupid, how could I forget the money? Should I go back and get it? But I’ll see him again…aish, whatever!! I don’t want to lose my job…* I took a deep breath and headed back to the building, but before I had a chance, someone grabbed me and pulled me inside the car. And before I could say anything, the person drove off.

“Yah, what are you do…ing?” I was about to punch my kidnapper, but then I saw it was him.

“Sit down, and stay quiet. Now where do you work?” He asked me, and I simply gave him the address of the restaurant. For the rest of the ride, he asked me questions, like how I’ve been doing and such, but I decided to stay quiet. When we arrived at the restaurant, he told me to stay seated, while he went out to talk to my boss. But, being the hard-headed girl that I am, I still got out of the car and tried to enter the restaurant…but to my dismay, he was already outside.

“Annyong, gomawo, I’ll take care of her!!” He said, and once again pulled me to his car. Once we got to his car, we drove off again.

“Yah, what are you doing? Where are you taking me?” I asked him, getting irritated,

“Someplace…” That was he said and he concentrated on driving. Minutes later, we pulled in at a park, exactly the same as the one we used to hang out in. He pulled me out, and dragged me in front of the pond. *Omo, is this déjà vu?*

“Yah, why are we here? Why did you bring me here?” I looked at him, demanding answers, but he just stood there with a smile.

“Why did you run away when you saw me? Did I become that ugly?” He smiled, and tried to joke, which would normally work on me…but this time it doesn’t.

“Neh, you became uglier…now why did you bring me here?” I answered, trying not to show my emotions, because right now, I pretty much want to glomp him…but at the same time yell at him for not contacting me in years.

“Because, I wanted to…it’s been a long time since we saw each other, right?” He said, casually

“Neh, it’s been four years…yah, Woo Sung Hyun, tell me why you brought me here?!?” I practically yelled at him,

“This is where we would usually hang out, right? Places like this? So I figured this park would be the best place for us to catch up.” He replied, smiling once again. It would’ve worked if I wasn’t pissed as hell, but I was.

“Catch Up? Catch up? What do you mean catch up? Did you really think that I’d give in that easily? Did you think that I’ll say, “Sung Hyun, we haven’t talked in a long time, let’s talk again, since I’m not mad at you.”, that?” I exploded,

“Yah, calm down…” He tried saying, but I was too stubborn…and pissed to listen to him.

“Sung Hyun, when you stopped contacting me, I still waited for a long damn time. I waited for months, I thought, “Hey, maybe he’s just busy, he’ll call me”. I tried countless ways to contact you, but nothing!” I continued, “Did you know how much that hurts?”

“Yah, I had to change everything because I became famous. And my manager also said that people might send me stuff, if they knew my number. I had to keep private things to myself.” He defended himself,

“Sung Hyun, do you think your fans know me? Even if they did, do you think I’ll give your number to them?!? Yah, I’m your freaking best friend since we were little, for crying out loud!” I retorted,

“I know, but I had to, I had no choice! I had to do it, if I wanted to be safe!!” He yelled at me, I was going to say something back, but I noticed people looking at us, so I just took a breath.

“J-just take me home, right now.” I sighed, not wanting to make a bigger scene,

“Araso, let’s go.” He also took a deep breath and walked with me to his car. We both got in silently, as he began to drive off. Instead of trying to talk, he just stayed quiet, which was good and weird for me. The only thing that was said, was the address to my house. The ride itself felt like forever, it would’ve been okay for me, but the atmosphere between us was really heavy. Finally, we reached my house, but then rain started to pour. Once he pulled up at our driveway, both of us didn’t move an inch. Ten minutes later, rain was pouring really badly, and I decided unbuckle my seatbelt. I looked outside and saw that it was going to be really hard for a person to drive, so I decided to swallow everything. [Me: Lol, not that way!!! Kekekeke Leeteuk: Do I always have to tell you? Yah, get your mind out of the gutter!! Me: Mianhe, mianhe, you don’t have to yell at me… Leeteuk: Well, you always think that way!! Me: Yah, it’s not my fault! I’m a teenager, my imagination runs wild!! Leeteuk: You’re even worse than Heechul Me: Mwoh? He’s worse than me…actually Eunhyukkie is… Leeteuk: true, you’re right. Me: Anyways, on with the story… Leeteuk: *looks at me* Me: Mwoh? Leeteuk: You know… Me: Araso, araso…*turns to readers* Mianhe for my y mind…I didn’t mean too…*bows; turns to Leeteuk* there happy? Leeteuk: Neh… very happy…my little wife is learning from me!!! Kaja, before you distract them more. Me: Since when did I become your wife? Leeteuk: Since I said so…*pulls me away*]

“The rain looks pretty bad…” I started,

“I know, I can see…” He answered,

“Would you like to c-come in? Until it passes? I’m sure Eomma and Appa, would be very happy to see you again.” I said, and he nodded, so we both went outside and ran to my front door. I rang the doorbell twice and waited. Finally, the door was opened by my mom, who looked really worried.

“________-ah, what took you so long?” She said, and hugging me, “The storm outside is pretty bad, I was getting worried.”

“I can see that, eomma, where’s appa?” I asked, came inside, and took off my shoes,

“He’s at the living room, watching…wait who is this?” She asked, finally noticing him at the door.

“Annyonghasaeyo, Soon Kyu ahjumma, it’s me Sung Hyun.” He greeted her politely, “Or also known as Kevin.” He added and bowed,

“Omo, Hyunnie! It’s been a long time! Uwah, you grew up…look at you, you’re so handsome now! Ppali, come in, both of you and warm yourselves up!” My mom ushered us both inside, to the kitchen.

“Uwah, ahjumma, you’re house is really nice!” He complimented.

“I know, it’s my sister’s but she left the country for good, so she left it to us.” She replied, and boiled water.

“Are you making hot chocolates?” I asked her,

“Neh, I am, the ones you two would always drink when it’s raining.” She said, and gathered the stuff that she needed. We were both silent again, after that, and I think even my mom noticed it, so she called my dad. When my dad saw him, the kitchen was filled with noise again. Mostly saying how he grew up, and how handsome he is, and then they both asked him how it was here. While they were talking, I just sat there and drank my hot chocolate, and stayed silent.

“So you’re famous now?” My dad asked him,

“Neh, I’m in a band called U-Kiss, and were pretty well known.” He answered, feeling a little proud,

“It’s good to see that you haven’t forgotten us, even if you’re famous.” My mom said, sniffling a little bit.

“Neh, I haven’t forgotten you guys.” He replied, smiling, but that made me snap again. But instead of yelling at him, or saying something else, I stood up from my seat.

“Eomma, Appa, I’m going upstairs.” I shortly said, and left the table. Once I entered my room, I scoffed and got out my special pillow…the one I use when I’m overly pissed.

“You lying little ba—person!!” I hissed, and punched the pillow

“You said you’ll always contact me!” *punch*

“You said you won’t forget me!” *punch*

“I waited for a ing long time!” *punch*

“I accepted it, and tried to forget you, but what? You come in my life again!” *punch*

“Acting like it’s no big deal!” *punch*

“You’re such a…a….yah!” *punch*, then I ran out of words to say and just punched the hell out of my pillow. After awhile, I stopped punching my pillow and sniffed.

“Wow, you really can punch.” A voice said,

“How did you get in here, Sung Hyun? Or would you like to be called Kevin?” I asked, wiping my face,

“Ahjumma sent me upstairs to look after you…and you left the door open.” He pointed out,

“Oh…then what do you want?” I frowned, as he approached my bed.

“Just to look after you…I never knew you could punch so hard, I mean look at the pillow…” He held up my special pillow, and laughed,

“I took lessons, boxing lessons…” I mumbled,

“Ah…listen, ______-ah, I really am so—“ He started saying

“If you’re going to say sorry then, it’s probably not going to work.” I cut him off, and walked to my closet, I didn’t really know why, but I just did.

“Well, I still have to try…so mianhe, chongmal mianhe. And I will do everything just to fix us…” He apologized,

“Kevin-sshi, there was no us, remember?” I turned around looked at him, and saw him looking down, “S-Sung Hyun ah…” I was totally surprised when he suddenly hugged me.

“I know I confessed and left you like that…but I couldn’t stop thinking about you…even if I stopped talking to you. Every song we sang I thought about you…and I’m really sorry. If you don’t love me anymore, I understand, but I still want you back…at least as my best friend.” He confessed, burying his face on my neck, “No matter what you say, I will still love you…and I will do everything for you to forgive me, or fall in love with me again. I won’t leave you again, I promise.” And with that he kissed my forehead and let me go. He went to my study desk, and wrote something on my notebook, before leaving my room.

[Few days later]

And he stayed true to his word; he did stay beside me, and did everything that he knew I liked to do. He also took me to every event that him and his band went. I also became closer with them, and became friends with them. The biggest surprise for me is that I thought Kiseop, Soo Hyun, and Kibum were serious people…but they’re actually the jokers of the group. While Dongho, he doesn’t even call me ‘noona’ and we crack jokes with each other, which all of us found really funny. And in a matter of days, I found myself falling deeper in love with him. My problem is, I don’t know how to re-confess with him. But then, one person from U-Kiss found out…Xander. Ever since he found out, he would always talk to me, convincing me to confess to him, and I really became closer to him.
“_______-ah, when are you going to tell him?” He said, sitting down beside me, just after their practice,

“Molla, I really don’t know…” I sighed, and hid my face in my hands.

“If you don’t tell him, two things can happen. One, some other girl might steal him from you.” He told me, and I gasped, “And number two, I will tell him myself. Besides, you already confessed to him once, so it’s easier for you.”

“You wouldn’t…and it’s not easy!” I slightly punched him.

“Ow, Kevin is right, you do punch hard…” He whined, and I just stuck out my tongue, “You better stop that before I bite you.” He pretended to bite it

“Ew, you’re gross…” I giggled and he pouted, “Aegyoooooo!!!” I pinched his cheeks, and then suddenly we heard someone with heels approach us.

“Keviiiinnnnn!!!!” I heard her yell, and I just hit my head.

“Speaking of someone trying to steal my dongsaeng from my dongsaeng…” Xander mumbled, and I secretly pouted, and punched Xander again, “Aish…why you little—“

“And I have to go to the bathroom…excuse moi!” I said, standing up from my seat and walked to the bathroom

“Yah, Min Ji, we’re busy practicing, stop bothering us!” Dongho yelled

“Where’s Kevin?!?” She demanded,

“Busy, hiding from your face, plastic girl.” I mumbled, as I passed by her, but Dongho heard me, so he started laughing.

“That’s a good one, _____-ah!” He said, and we high fived, then I continued walking to the bathroom. I went inside the bathroom, and headed for the mirror and stared at my reflection. *Xander is right, but what if he rejects me? Yah, he said that he will always love me, so what am I worried about, aish! Get a hold of yourself…calm down…maybe now’s the right time.* I smiled and went out the bathroom, and looked for him. I saw Xander, Kibum, and Eli standing in front of their dressing room…with their mouths, wide open.

“Yah, what are you guys looking at?” I poked Kibum’s shoulder, and they all jumped.

“A-ah, n-nothing. It’s nothing…” Eli said, and all of them blocked my way of getting through,

“Yah, why are you all blocking my way? And you guys make it seem like it’s something…” I laughed, and tried to get through,

“Well, maybe we should go find Dongho and the others, we should all hang out.” Xander suddenly exclaimed,

“Neh, you’re right, let’s go!” I said, and we all walked away from the dressing room, “Omo, wait I forgot my bag in the room.” I said and walked towards the room

“______-ah! No, don’t go inside!” They all yelled, but I ignored them and went inside the room…only to get a very big surprise. Min Ji on top of Sung Hyun…making out. I must’ve slammed the door really loud because they both stopped, and looked at me. Sung Hyun’s eyes went really wide.

“A-ah, mianhe, I was just going to get my bag, excuse me.” I tried to smile, as I went to get my bag.

“______-ah, let me explain…” Sung Hyun started but I acted like I didn’t hear him.

“Why do you need to explain to her? She’s just a friend, right?” Min Ji asked him in a really high pitched, and ‘aegyo’ voice

“Neh, you really don’t have to explain to me, since I’m just a friend. Well I have to go, me and the others, are going to hang out.” I started to walk to the door,

“No, wait, ______-ah, please…” He said, walking towards me, but I shook my head

“Mianhe for disturbing you two…I-I’ll just be…” I felt my tears forming, as they were about to fall, I felt hands cover my eyes.

“We’re going now; fix yourselves when we get back.” The voice said, sounding really pissed, and then the person dragged me out. He kept his hands on my eyes, and took me someplace…which involved going up some stairs. Then I heard a door open, that’s when he took off his hands from my eyes, but then took a hold of my wrists. He made me sit down, somewhere, and I opened my eyes, to find myself in the rooftop…with Dongho. He crouched in front of my and held up a handkerchief, I looked at it and cried.

“Aish, sometimes, Kevin hyung is so stupid…” He muttered, and he pulled me in for a hug. Even though he’s younger than me, I felt that he’s the older one…taking care of me like this.

“G-gomawo, Dongho ya…” I croaked, as I buried my face more in his chest.

“Just cry it out…but try hard not to get snot on my shirt.” He tried joking, and I laughed…or at least I think I did, but it came out more of a ‘Rah Rah’.

“I’ll try…” I replied, and continued sobbing. I muttered things like; “How could he?”, “I was going to tell him again today” and “It hurts”. While he just rubbed my back, and let me cry. After ten minutes, he pulled me out of his embrace, and wiped my face. When he finished wiping me face, he fixed my hair and looked at me.

“Noona, hyung really loves you…” Dongho stated,

“Jinja? That’s some way to show it…” I mumbled, tears still falling from my face,

“Anio, noona, he really does. I just don’t know what that plastic said to make him kiss her.” He explained,

“I should’ve listened to Xander, I should’ve confessed to him earlier…if I did, I would’ve been the one he’s kissing.” I sniffed,

“True, Xander hyung is right…most of the time.” He smiled,

“Dongho ya, gomawo..chongmal. I don’t even know why you’re doing this to me, but gomawo. And this is the first time you ever called me ‘noona’…” I thanked him, and he thought for a second and smiled.

“I’m doing this because I love noona, more than she knows, and I don’t want to see her crying, because it hurts me.” He said, straight out, I was shocked and was going to say something, but he motioned for me to stay quiet, “But I know that noona will always love hyung, and hyung will always love noona. Did you know, when we all met, he couldn’t stop talking about you?” He asked,

“Anio, Dongho…” I answered,

“Neh, he did. And when manager hyung told him to stop contacting other people, he was torn. He almost wanted to quit, just the thought of not being able to talk to you. And when he did, he became a mess, it took a while for us to make him smile, but he smiled and performed again…because of you. He thought that if he stopped performing, then sacrificing you would’ve meant nothing.” He explained, and held my hands,

“I didn’t know that…” I admitted and looked down,

“Yah, ______ noona, don’t start crying again…I just told you if you cry, I’ll get hurt.” He lifted my chin and wiped my tears again,

“Dongho, mianheyo…” I started saying but he cut me off,

“Wae? Why are you saying sorry? Because I just confessed my love to you, but you can’t accept it. Or for being a burden to me?” He grinned, causing me to smile and hit him.

“Well, I like being a burden to you.” I joked, smiling

“Yah, you being a burden is hard.” He whined,

“Yah, but you love it.” I said, hitting him again,

“I do…noona, can I ask you something? A favor?” He suddenly looked serious,

“Neh, go ahead.” I replied,

“Well, two favors actually. First is to tell hyung your feelings, and take care of each other. And second, don’t get angry…” And with that, he kissed me, after a couple of seconds he pulled away, “Noona, go to him…” He whispered, “Forget my confession and this.” He added, and he stood up and left me alone. I stared at the view below, and thought about everything. *He’s right…Xander and him, I should really go tell Woo Sung Hyun, or Kevin Woo, that I’m in love with him or else.* I thought and stood up.

[End P.O.V]

[Dongho’s P.O.V]

After I left noona in the rooftop, my heart was beating really fast. I couldn’t believe that I just confessed to her…and also kissed her. I smiled and touched my lips, but then I knew I should just forget because I knew she loves hyung. And I don’t want to hurt them both. They’re like the closes people to my heart. As I went down the stairs, I saw Kevin hyung coming up.

“Hyung!” I called out to him, and he looked at me, “Yah, you better not make my noona cry anymore!” I told him flat out.

“I won’t make her cry.” He replied,

“You better, if she runs to me crying…I won’t let her go. She’s going to be mine.” I bravely told him, and continued my going down.

“What do you mean? Yah, Dongho!” He called, and I looked up to him, “Are you also in love with her?”

“Molla, go to her, she’s waiting.” I answered, shortly, and left him there. *I wish you two happiness…* I thought and smiled bitterly, “Stupid love, I knew I shouldn’t have fallen for her…now look what happened to me. Well, good thing I’m a boy, I forget things easily.” I sighed and walked inside the dressing room. Once I got inside, I looked at my reflection and saw a tear running down my face. *Or will I?* I wiped away that tear and went through my bag, to get my PSP and played it…to forget everything, and keep myself from crying…because guys don’t cry.

[End P.O.V]

[Back to Your P.O.V]

I was going to go back downstairs when I saw Sung Hyun walking towards me, I didn’t think and just ran to him and hugged him. I could tell he was pretty surprised, when I felt him tense up.

“Woo Sung Hyun, saranghaeyo…chongmal saranghae. I’m sorry for everything, for yelling at you, for getting angry at you; I should’ve understood how hard it was for you.” I said, hugging him tightly.

“I’m the one who should be sorry for everything…wait, did you just say saranghae?” He asked, surprised, and I nodded,

“Neh, saranghae Woo Sung Hyun…or Kevin Woo.” I repeated, and looked up to him. A really wide smile came to his face, and he suddenly kissed me. Once he did, I forgot about everything, and just wrapped my arms around his neck. As we were kissing, we saw a camera flash, we pulled apart and looked and saw Xander, Kibum, Eli, Soo Hyun, Kiseop standing there, with Dongho holding a camera. They were all grinning, and started singing, ‘Dan dan daran’.

“Yah, why you annoying little basta—“ Sung Hyun cut me off by kissing me again, then another flash went off,

“Nado Saranghae…” He whispered, and let me go. I looked at the boys with fires in my eyes and started chasing after them.

“Runnnn!!!!” Kiseop shouted, and they all ran in different direction, and Dongho passed the camera to Eli.

“Yah, why did you pass it to me?!?” He yelled at Dongho, and ran faster,

“Well, she’s going to catch me really easy, and you run faster, remember, you’re the football jock!” Dongho yelled back, “And, ______-ah, even if you destroy that camera, we all have pictures of you making out with hyung!! I’m posting it on my twitter!” He added,

“Yah, don’t do it!!” I exclaimed, and chased them all,

“I suddenly have the urge in dancing ‘Run Devil Run’ by SNSD!” Kiseop said out of nowhere, and him and Soo Hyun started dancing it. We all stopped and watched them dancing, and started to crack up. Dongho held up his phone, and secretly recorded the whole thing, and whispered to me and Kibum that he’s going to post this one two. We snickered, and the night went on with us teasing each other…well them teasing us. But hey, it was fun. At the end of the night, I was able to go home happy because of two things: One because in just a matter of days, I earned myself a group of noisy and hyper active friends. Second is because I finally have the guy that I’ve been hopelessly in love with for years. *Oh yeah, I really have to thank Dongho…but how? Oh, maybe I should call Joo Eunnie dongsaeng…maybe they’d end up together!* I snickered, and called her…but that’s going to be a different story.

[The END!!!!]
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Me: Just in case people are wondering…if I put a character by the name if Joo Eun…that’s me!!! That’s my Korean name…kekekekek XD…I hope there was enough drama…and mianhe for posting a day late!!! Internet is still bad…*sigh* oh well….i hope u like it!!! Thank you for everything!!!!!