RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Temporary Girl

Each student was required to give a self introduction. Kevin was the...socially-awkward type and was freaking out inside and out. "Jennie Woo...Jennie Woo...please introduce yourself."

 

Kevin's heart stopped as he heard his 'name' be called. Kevin was a pro a being a girl, but was still scared.

 

Kevin slowly stood up, his heart racing.

 

"i-I'm Ke-...I MEAN JENNIE woo..." Kevin sighed in relief. "I love singing...and hope you will take care of me" Kevin smiled nervously smiled, sat back down, and lied his head on the table embarrassed.

 

Only half-way through the class and Kevin couldn't take it anymore. He was nervous and sweating crazily. Not from the anxiety of being a guy in the class, HELL NO...But from the Student Help, Eli. Giving him dirty glances, and tapping on his desk every time he passed it.

 

Nothing much happened, so Kevin checked his phone every so often.

 

Bored and Tired, Kevin looked up to see Eli looking him blankly. Kevin looked back...but was surprised that Eli wasn't doing anything weird.

 

Suddenly, Eli started to examine Kevin's body and he finally knew what was happening...

 

ELI IS A ERT!!!

 

Kevin quickly looked to his right, "Hai...I'm Jennie...you are?" He was genuinely scared, and tried not to look back at Eli.

 

The girl looked back at Kevin and smiled, "I'm Sunny, it's nice to meet you...a-are you okay? you're kinda pale" Sunny laughed.

 

Kevin looked at Sunny, "y-yeah, it's just the Teacher Help is kinda scary..."

 

Sunny laughed even more, "so I'm guessing you have a crush on Eli..." Sunny poked Kevin jokingly.

 

Kevin pouted, "yah, no I don't..." Suddenly, the bell rang... "Let's talk later, okay?"

 

Sunny nodded as they both stood up, "Jennie, please stay after class..."

 

Kevin was scared but stood at the door as he watched the teacher leave, "w-w-where are you going seonsaengnim?" Kevin was pushed to the wall...by...THE ERT!!!

 

"You know, you're quite the interesting girl" Kevin froze. He wasn't just a ert...but a TOO!!! Eli started to kiss Kevin's neck but was quickly slapped in the face.

 

Kevin fled the classroom, and ran...

 

"EVERYONE!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!"

 


 

YAY! WRITER'S BLOCK...BE GONE!!!

Thanks for reading and please subscribe and such...

If you're wondering who made the cover...it was me

aren't I a pro? (i'm not)

~maknaevinny