"Pure hell" said the teacher

Temporary Girl

 

Kevin walked to his locker to put his books up. He had a little mirror in which he could check to see if any of his hair was sticking out of the wig he wore. I mean, don't get me wrong. Kevin knew a lot of girls wore wigs, but his hair was short and if it came out of the wig, people would suspect things.
 
He grabbed his little purse out of his bag. He ped it and quickly applied his lipgloss to make sure he looked ok.
 
'Hmmm, cherries!' He thought as he rubbed his lips together. A plus side to being a girl; lip products taste delicious.
 
As he grabbed his binder out of his bag and put the rest of the stuff away, he saw a male figure walk down the hallway, causing all the girls around him to look.
 
'Who's that? Why is a boy at this school?' Kevin wondered as he stared at the boy without thinking. As he did, the boy looked at him and smiled. Kevin blushed a little bit. Why was he blushing? Maybe this whole girl image has gotten to him.
 
The boy was a little taller than him. He had brown hair that was brushed to a side part. He didn't wear a uniform, but wore a white button up shirt and dark blue jeans to make himself be received as polished. He finished off his look with a couple of earrings, glasses, and a red pair of converse. Needless to say, he was pretty young. But as Kevin was thinking, why was a young guy at an all female school?
 
He shook his head a little to get all the thoughts out of his head and then closed his locker. He stared down at his light brown school shoes he had to wear.
 
He walked a little down the hall and then turned into his homeroom. The guy was there again! But- but why? He wasn't sitting in a student desk, but was rather sitting in a smaller desk beside the teacher's desk. His name tag read:
Eli Kim Student Help
 
'Oh, that made more sense then.' Kevin sighed to himself. He was the Teachers volunteer student help from the other high school on the other side of the city.
 
The bell rang, signaling that the first class had started. The teacher walked into the classroom and printed her name on the smart board with the electronic pen. Very high tech this school was.
 
"Hello, my name is Ms. Lee. Welcome to your first day of high school. Or should i say, pure hell." She smiled. Kevin looked over to Eli, who flinched a little at Ms. Lee's choice of words.
 
"Everyone, this is Eli Kim. He came from Seoul International high school. Please, introduce yourself, Mr. Kim." She told Eli.
 
Eli shuffled to the middle-front of the classroom.
 
"Um, hello. My name is Eli. You don't have to call me Mr. Kim though." He chuckled. "Like Ms. Lee said, i came from seoul international high school. They are paying me 2 college credits for each semester i help teach here to help get my advanced studies diploma. I hope you treat me well." He smiled and bowed.
 
A girl raised from her seat and looked toward Eli.
 
"How old are you?" She asked. Eli smiled.
 
"16. I'm a sophomore. Not much older than you guys." He looked around the class. His eyes fixated on Kevin. Eli smiled at him.
 
"And also single." He winked at Kevin. Kevin choked on air and started to cough.
 
Oh great. The teacher's assistant has a thing for him.
 
--------------------
HEY GUISEEE~ me_luvs_kpop here!
I am so happy to be collaborating with my lovely dongsaeng, MaknaeVinny!
 
He's really awesome, and if you haven't please subscribe to our story. This is his first one he has done on his new account (because he wouldn't accept the karma points i wanted to give him to change his name). T.T
Hahaha.
 
(maknaevinny interrupts: you better be happy ><...i was gonna get rid of the account anyway :p)
 
 
Well, anyway, i hope you like our story so far! Hehehe ^^