P3 - Youngbae , Daesung , Seungri

S C E N A R I O S

Dong Youngbae

You could feel the sun on your face when you woke up. It felt odd, and you searched the room for a clock. It was well past the time you should have gotten up. You tried to lift yourself out of bed, but the sudden head rush soon had you collapsing back down on the mattress.

 

“Don’t try to move!” you could hear a voice call from the kitchen.

 

“Youngbae?” you questioned, furrowing your eyebrows. You heard clanking from the other room, trying to understand what was going on. “Did you shut off my alarm?”

 

You heard him shuffle across the floor and soon you were greeted by his figure in the doorway. “We’re taking the day off,” he smiled, approaching you with a tray.

 

“We’re?” you asked, sitting yourself up.

 

“You were miserable coming home yesterday…” he set down the tray and leaned in close to you. He rested a hand on your forehead, checking your temperature. “You need to get better…”

 

“What about you though?” you worried, watching him uncover the lid.

 

“I have you to take care of,” he smiled and shook his head, as if the answer was obvious. “Now open up,” he commanded, holding out a spoon to you.

 

“What’s this?” You looked between his hand and his face, but did as he asked.

 

“I made you porridge,” he grinned proudly, getting you another spoonful. “So you better eat the whole thing, okay?”

 

Kang Daesung :

 

He stood near the bed, running through a mental checklist in his head. You smiled, watching him mumble through his thoughts. He pointed at the recent glass of water he bought you, then the extra blankets he had gotten and the yogurt he placed nearby. “Ah!” he struck a thought, leaning over you.

 

He fluffed your pillow too.

 

He actually fluffed your pillow. You were pretty sure no one had ever actually done that. You couldn’t help but giggle at him; he really did go above and beyond the call of duty. “Are you comfortable?” he asked worriedly, hovering over you. You nodded, a sparkle in your eyes. He was so cute. “Is there anything else I can do?”

 

You shook your head appreciatively. “I don’t think there’s anything else you possibly can do,” you laughed. “Thank you… you really didn’t have to…”

 

“Of course I did!” he returned, putting his hands on his hips. He looked like such a thought was out of the question. “Now…” he began, sounding like he had something exciting lined up. “To further your enjoyment we have the one and only Kang Daesung here for your entertainment!”

 

He jumped up, arms raised in a grand display. You chuckled, clapping your hands together in applause. He took a few bows, smiling as he prepared himself. “What can I do for you today? Dancing? Jokes? Magic?”

 

You thought it over in your head, tapping your finger to your chin. “Would you sing me a song?” you smiled hopefully. He was probably tired of you asking for this all the time, but you absolutely couldn’t help yourself.

 

He smiled, tilting his head as if he should have guessed. “Do you have a certain one in mind this time?” You beamed, shaking your head innocently.

 

“No, you can pick!”

 

“Alright…” he agreed, thinking through a mental list of songs. “But then can I show you my magic?”

 

Lee Seunghyun :

 

You dragged your feet as you made your way into the kitchen, wishing you didn’t even have to move. You couldn’t explain it, but your mind felt cloudy; as if everything around you wasn’t even real. Your head was in pain.

 

“Good morning,” Seungri greeted you happily, turning around to find you digging in the fridge. You moaned a sort of response. His eyebrows rose at you, watching as you poked around lazily, looking for something to drink. “Are you feeling okay?” He moved over to you quickly, setting down whatever he had in his hands.

 

Your eyes were only half open as you tried to form a coherent response. “Do you have a fever…?” he mumbled, resting his hand on your forehead. You stood still as he tried to assess your condition. “You feel warm…” he muttered, pressing his lips there instead. “Definitely warmer than usual…”

 

He grabbed your hand, pulling you back to the bedroom. “Come with me… you’re not doing anything today, you hear me?”

 

He tucked you into bed, making sure the covers were tight around you while you still tried to get a grip on reality. “Don’t move too much, okay? You need to rest…” he smiled, brushing some of the hair off your face. “I’ll be back in a little bit with some medicine for you… So don’t go running off.”