(Announcement)

Blooming Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I am officially posting this announcement to apologize for my long hiatus. As I am getting seriously into my writing, I spent most of last summer writing original fiction. However, by the time I realized I had a long way to go before being a published author, school started and chaos emerged.

Now that school is over in a little over a month, I am sending out this message with a plead. Pleae wait a little while longer for an update. By saying a little while, I mean to ask if you all could wait until school is officially over and possibly a little longer. I am scheduled to go on a missions trip after exams, but wiht my lack of finances and desperate need of a job that may not happen.

For those who don't see how chaotic University is and need a VERY detailed explanation (or in my cast a list) as to why I won't be updating...fine. I have an exam on Friday, and then an essay due the following Friday (for the same class) worth 60% of my mark. Now, this isn't any normal essay...I have to write on a mechanic of prose (if you don't understand...then I really don't see why your complaining about lack of updates). In order to accomplish this, I must write out my thesis a million times, write extensively long outline and write the actually essay several times before having it check for grammar and spelling.

Then, I have two essays due in several weeks one day a part from one another. One of which Ineed to read AND understand a book, write notes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter