TOP's Girlfriend

Love Between Ex & Latest

“Aya, we will have a photo shoot today. It will take long so is it alright to stay here?” Seungri asks.

“Can I come? I want to know how oppa works.” Aya asks.

“Ok.” Seungri said.

The Big Bang and Aya went to the photo studio.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” the Big Bang said.

“Are we late?” G-Dragon asks.

“Aniyo. Just in time.” The photographer said. “But Park Min Young is already here.”

“She’s always early and doesn’t want to be late.” TOP proudly said.

“You should meet her, Aya. I know that you two will be friends.” Seungri said.

Just then, a beautiful girl walks towards them.

“Seungri, is that her?” the girl asks.

“Ne.” Seungri said.

“Hello! I’m Park Min Young. Aya, right?” the girl friendly said.

“N-Ne.” Aya said and smiled at her.

“I’m very close to Seungri and the other members. I’m Seung Hyun oppa’s girlfriend.” Park Min Young said.

Aya was a bit surprised when she heard what Park Min Young said. She felt hurt a little bit but it seems that no one notice it.

“Oppa, finally I was able to see you again. We’ve been both busy for 3 months that we don’t have time to see each other.” Park Min Young said.

“I know so I prepared something for us tonight.” TOP said.

“Really?” Park Min Young excitedly said.

“Ne.” TOP said and lightly pinches Park Min Young’s nose.

After a while the photo shoot started. Aya was just on the side of the studio watching the celebrities working.

She watched TOP and Park Min Young photo shoot and she can’t help but to feel jealous. She knows that it is not right because she already has Seungri but she can’t help it, when she saw TOP again she remembers her feelings for him when they were young.

‘I still have feelings for him but I need to forget about it. Park Min Young is a nice girl and I don’t want her to know about my past with him’. Aya’s thought.

After the photo shoot everyone thanked by Big Bang and Park Min Young.

“Where the love birds go now?” G-Dragon asks TOP and Park Min Young said.

“Her place.” TOP said. “I’m going to cook a special dinner for us.”

“So guys, oppa are mine for tonight.” Park Min Young said.

“Ok. Enjoy the night.” Daesung said.

The couple left them.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

TOP and Park Min Young went to Park Min Young’s apartment. “Tonight, I will be your servant and you will be my princess.” TOP said. “So, stay here while I prepare our dinner.”

Park Min Young sat on the sofa while TOP went to the kitchen.

“Oppa.” She called.

“Ne?” TOP asks while in the kitchen.

“Is Aya nice?” she asks.

“Ne. Why?” he asks.

“Well, Seungri is playboy and I think Aya doesn’t deserve to be hurt by him.” She said.

“Seungri loves Aya so much so don’t worry.” He said.

“I like her, oppa. I want to be her friend.” She said.

“T-That’s good.” He said.

“Great!” she said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Saturday…

Early morning, Park Min Young went to the Big Bang’s dorm.

“Good morning!” she lively said.

“What is a princess doing early in the morning here in the monster’s cave?” Taeyang jokingly said.

“I want to prepare the breakfast.” She said.

“Too late. Aya woke up early and she is busy cooking now.” Taeyang said.

“Then, I’ll help her.” she said.

“Nah… Just wake Seung Hyun hyung up.” Taeyang said.

“I like that idea.” She said.

Park Min Young went to TOP’s room. She saw her boyfriend sleeping peacefully. She walks towards the bed and stares at her boyfriend’s face.

“Oppa, wake up.” She said softly.

TOP just hid his face on his pillow.

Park Min Young pouted.

She stands up on the bed and begins to jump.

“Wake up, sleepy head.” She said while jumping. “Wake up! Wake up!”

TOP moves and grabs her hand.

She fell on TOP’s top body.

TOP looks at her.

“Good morning.” She greets.

“Good morning.” He said.

“Hey! Breakfast is ready.” G-Dragon said while standing at the door.

Park Min Young gets out of the bed. “Oppa, go wash first and join us.” She said and gets out of his room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Mmm!!! Aya, can you teach me how to cook deliciously?” Park Min Young said.

“Sure if you’re not busy.” Aya said.

“I am sure she will not be able to learn because she has no talent in cooking.” Daesung said.

Park Min Young pouts.

“Once I learned it, I will never let you taste it.” She said.

“I will never eat it even if you want.” Daesung said.

Park Min Young pouted.

“Stop it. Just eat.” G-Dragon said.

“Aya, are you free this afternoon?” she asks.

“Of course she is free. She is on her vacation.” Daesung said.

“Just shut up, will you?” she said. “So Aya, would you like to come with me to the mall?”

“S-Sure.” Aya said.

“Great!” she happily said. “Seungri, I’ll borrow Aya for a while, ok?”

“No problem.” Seungri said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Aya and Park Min Young went to the mall. Park Min Young had fun buying clothes for Aya.

“Min Young, you shouldn’t buy these clothes for me. I can buy these clothes.” Aya said.

“Aya, this is my first time buying clothes to a friend so let me be.” Park Min Young said. “I really want to be close to you. I want you to be my bff.”

“BFF?” Aya asks.

“Yeah. Seung Hyun oppa told me that you are nice but doesn’t have many friends so I want to know you better and be your BFF.” Park Min Young said.

“Really? Ok.” Aya shyly said.

Park Min Young smiled.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

After the long hours of shopping, Park Min Young and Aya went to have a dinner in a restaurant.

“Min Young, how did you and Seung Hyun oppa met?” Aya curiously asks. She doesn’t want to know but she is curious.

“Uhmm… Oppa and I worked together in a movie once. We became close after that and the next thing I knew he is asking me to a date.” Park Min Young said.

“How is he as a boyfriend?” Aya asks.

“He is caring, sweet and gentleman. An every girl dreamt of.” Park Min Young said. “How about Seungri?”

“He understands me even though I am different from the other girls. He is also sweet and caring. I love him because of that.” Aya said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Park Min Young’s Apartment…

Park Min Young is talking to Seung Hyun on the phone.

“She’s nice and I like it. But she needs not to be shy. I can feel that she is awkward when she’s with me.” She said.

“Do you have fun in the mall?”

“Ne. I bought her new clothes then we had a snack in a café and lastly we ate dinner. I think she is tired because of those.”

“Yeah. When we got home, she is already asleep on the sofa.”

“Oh no… Don’t let her cook your breakfast tomorrow. Let her rest.”

“I’ll tell that to the others.”

Park Min Young yawned and Seung Hyun heard it. “You should sleep now. You still have work to do for tomorrow.”

“Ne. Good night.”

“Good night.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Airport…

“Wow! South Korea!” Yuya loudly said and runs around in the airport.

“Yah! Tegoshi Yuya, you are embarrassing us!” Kazuya shouted.

“Hiroki, later let’s go to Namsan Tower.” Ranko said.

“Sure.” Hiroki said.

“Yah! We are here to see Aya.” Kazuya said.

Shuntaro starts to walk away.

“Shuntaro, where are you going?” Kazuya asks.

“If you don’t hurry up, our service will leave you here.” Shuntaro said.

Kazuya follows Shuntaro towards the exit of the airport.

A limousine is waiting for them.

“Master Shuntaro, welcome back.” the driver said and opens the door of the limousine.

“Wow! Limousine!” Yuya said.

They all get inside the limousine.

“Where are we going to stay?” Ranko asks.

“To my humble home.” Shuntaro said.