The rumor

True Love

No one's P.O.V

L and Suzy have been texting and hangout a lot lately. They both feel they have become closer every since their last hangout, everyone has been talking about them changing a little. People started spreading rumors that gangster L and Sweet Suzy are going out with each other. Of course L and Suzy's friend heard about this and confronted the both of them. They brought the two together and sat them down, Min and Sunggyu yelled.

"WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?!? WHAT IS GOING ON?!?" Min and Sunggyu yelled together

"What are you talking about hyung?"

"Yeah unnie, what's going on and when did you guys know each other?" Suzy pointed to the gang and her unnies. They looked at each other and talked

"We just met today, when we heard about the rumor, we thought it would be easier if we put the two of you guys together and ask instead of being separate." Dongwoo said. Suzy and L looked at each other and looked back at them.

"Ok, that makes sense of you guys being together, but what rumor are you talking about" L asked them. Infinite and the unnies looked at them. 

"Wait, you both didn't hear about the rumor?" Jia asked, Suzy and L just shook their heads.

"What kind of rumor could it be, that startled you guys?" Suzy asked

"W-well the rumor is that youandLarebothgoingoutwitheachother" Fei said the last part really fast. L and Suzy gaved them a really confused face.

"What did you say unnie?" 

"I said YouandLarebothgoingoutwitheachother" Suzy just looked at her 

"Unnie, you have to say that a little slower" Fei sighed

"There's a rumor going around that you and L are both going out with each other" Suzy and L's eye were wide open

"WHAT!??!" They both screamed, infinite and the unnies flinched at their scream. 

"Ok then were guessing that you really didn't know" Hoya said and sat down. Suzy and L nodded their heads, everyone sighed

"Well that's the rumor.....but L shouldn't you be happy about it, I mean it's said your going out with Suzy!!! She's cute, beautiful, and nice." Hoya said, Suzy blushed and looked away and L just scratched his head. Everyone started laughing, both groups realized it was fun to hangout with each other so they exchanged numbers and hung out. Suzy was getting tired and said she was going to leave early Min, Jia, and Fei said they'll go with her but she rejected them and told them to have fun. Suzy left, L felt uneasy and just stood up and went after Suzy, everyone saw that and smirked. L ran and saw Suzy running. 

"HEY WEIRD GIRL, WAIT!" Suzy turned around and tilted her head. 

"Oh hey L what are you doing here? Didn't you stay there to have fun?" 

"Nah, I got bored and besides I can't let you go alone anyway, everytime you go alone you face danger" He said and started walking. Suzy giggled at how cute he can be and ran up to catch up to him. They were talking to each other and laughing, when they finally reached her house Suzy thank him and started walking towards her gate. L looked a little sad so he pulled her into a hug.

"H-huh?!? L-L what are you doing?" She tried to get out of the hug, but he was too strong. L just tightened his grip, and he started to lean closer. Suzy's eyes were wide, she didn't know what to do.

"W-what is he going to do?" She thought and just stood there.