The Beginning

True Love

Suzy's P.O.V

Suzy was getting ready for school, it was her first day in college and she did not want to be late at all and she knew her friends were waiting for her. Suzy was a pretty girl with long black hair and a beautiful face and body. Nobody can resist her, all the guys basically fall in love with her and the girls pretty much want to be Suzy. Suzy is the sweetest person you will ever meet no one has ever gotten mad at her and everyone just loves her no matter what. She was finally done getting ready and she felt a vibration from her phone.

     To: Suzy 

  From: Min Unnie

Hey Suzy, you better not be late, Me, Jia and Fei will wait for you outside the gate okayyy~Don't be late or we will have trouble, See ya!

Suzy laughed at the text, she loved Min unnie basically she had 3 best friends Min who is the funniest and scariest out of the group, Jia who is kind but scary when you get her mad and Fei who is basically like mom to all of us and is the best cook. She texted Min back 

         To: Min Unnie

Don't worry unnie, I got up extra early so I won't be late but I don't want unnie's to be late so be go ahead and go to class okay see you later!

Suzy sent the message and left her house and started walking towards the school, she was just on her phone looking at her horoscope to see if anything interesting was going to happen today. While she was walking and looking at her phone she bumped into someone

   "Hey!! Would you watch where your going?!?!" The guy screamed. Suzy flinched at the guys voice 

   "I'm soooo sorry I wasn't looking, I'm soo sorry.....GOODBYE!!" Suzy ran for her life because she didn't want to look at the guy, just hearing his voice scared her.

L's  P.O.V

Myungsoo was done getting ready and decided that he wanted to walk instead of his friends to pick him up soo he texted the leader of his gang.

  To: Sunggyu Hyung 

From: L

Hey hyung, I won't need a ride to school today I will be walking so don't wait up. 

L sent the message and started walking, he was getting really bored of everything, he's part of the scariest gang in Korea and no one bother to fight them anymore since they beat basically everyone in Korea. He was just thinking about how boring today was going to be and when he made a turn he bumped into a girl. 

 "Damn that hurt" He saw that it was a girl and got frustrated. "Hey!! Would you watch where your going?!?" L screamed. He saw the girl flinch and got up and apologize to him.

  "I'm soooo sorry I wasn't looking, I'm soo sorry.....GOODBYE!!" Before he could say anything he saw her running. 

   "Tch, just a bad way to start a day" L got up dusting himself up and saw that the girl that just bumped into him dropped her phone.

   "Tch, she forgot this, ughh this is going to be troublesome" He picked it up and opened up her phone to see if he can find anything. He looked at her photos to get some ideas, his eyes's popped, he saw a really pretty girl.

   "Wow she's really pretty, does she go to the same college as me or something? Hmm whatever, I should just give this to her if I find her" The guy started walking to his school so he wouldn't be late. 

Suzy's P.O.V

Suzy was running for her life, she finally stopped because she was soo out of breath

  "Huff Huff, man that was the scariest thing I have ever encountered in my entire life. His voice sounded really scary, hopefully I don't run into him again. Well I better look at my horoscope to see if I get any good luck" Suzy was looking through her pockets for her phone, but she couldn't find it. 

She thought to herself "OMGGG I MUST'VE DROPPED IT WHEN I BUMPED INTO HIM" She ruffled her hair "UGHHH MY IS MY LUCK SOOO BADDD!!!!" She screamed and people were looking at her whispering. Suzy blushed and started running.

  "Man today is just not a good day for me" Suzy said under her breath. She finally reached school before the bell rang. She went to her locker and put her stuff in and finally started to walk to class. Her head was down and wasn't looking forward and again she bumped into someone.

L's P.O.V

 "Ughh What the heck!! two bumps in one day just my luck" The guy thought and looked up and he saw the pretty girl. "Huh?? isnt that the girl from the cell phone?" They made eye contact for a good 2 mins and before he could say anything she apologized and ran like her life depended it on it. 

 "WAIT!!!" He couldn't get her to stop he just saw her run and disappear into the halls. "Well at least I know she is in this school, I would just have to find her later, MAN that is was too much work" The walked away and made his way to his class.

Suzy's P.O.V

Suzy was running to her class and finally made it and saw her Unnies sitting down, before she could say anything the bell rang and everyone had to get to there seat. Suzy sighed she just wasn't having a good day at all the teacher was talking but all she could think of was the guy she bumped into just now. 

  "He was really handsome" Suzy thought and smiled to herself. Then she heard the door open and she couldn't believe what she was seeing?!