I won't go anywhere!

You are the Star!

Donghae wake up to feel morning sunlight on his skin. He sat up ang found nothing on his bed except himself.

Where is he?

He walk out from his bed room and smell the smell of food that come from his kitchen and dinning room. He walk towards the kitchen and found Hyukjae who almost finish cooking.

Hyukjae turn around and little surprised about Donghae sudden presence.

“Ah, you scared me”

“what are you doing”

Can’t he see it? I’m cooking of course.

“I… I’m sorry that I used your kitchen with out your permission. I felt hungry, so i… just…”

Hyukjae explain with a little bit awkward.

Donghae sat down on the chair at the dinning table where almost all the food already placed there.

When Hyukjae done cooking, he sat down in front of Donghae. They start eating their breakfast.

“Why are you always do stupid things?”

Hyukjae stop eating when he heard what juat Donghae said.

What? Am I looked stupid for cooking breakfast?

“what do you mean?”

Donghae talking without looking at Hyukjae.

“That match. Did you already lose your mind? Why did you join that kind of match?”

Theres a little bit of concern from Donghae’s tone. Unfortunately Hyukjae didn’t relizing it.

“it’s none of your business” Hyukjae give a simple answer.

But, that answer didn’t make Donghae satisfied.

Wasn’t I join that match to make him scared of me? But why it’s seems like he mad at me?

“fine, it’s none of my business. Then why you tell me to come?”

Hyukjae got speachless by hearing Donghae’s words.

“no… I’m just—“

“Ting Tong! Ting Tong!”

The sound of the door bell interupt their coversation.

Hyukjae look at Donghae who seems didn’t bother at all to open or to see who is coming.

“i… I’ll see who is that” Hyukjae stand up and walk towards the intercome.

Ah, it’s that manager.

Hyukjae return to the dinning room but he couldn’t find Donghae. He go to living room and find Donghae already there. He in the middle of put his belonging inside his backpack.

“take this”

Donghae throw a piece of paper to Hyukjae who catch it properly.

“it’s this apartment key password. I gotta go to work. When you want to return home, don’t forget to lock the door”

Donghae then go without waiting for Hyukjae’s respons.

Key password? Did he already treat me as his helper?oh my godness.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Hyukjae return to his home after he do some cleaning up in Donghae’s apartment.

I’m glad that today is Sunday so I can take a long rest today. Some part of my body still sick because of yesterday match.

“umma, I’m home!”

Hyukjae’s mother come out from the living room and come to Hyukjae.

“oh, I’m glad you already back. I already packing your belonging. Now we just wait for them to pick us, okey?”

Hyukjae confused. He didn’t understand at all what his mother said.

“what? Pack my belonging?why? who will pick us up?”

“omo, I’m forget to tell you. We have to go to your father house. He fall sick. Yesterday Leeteuk caled me and he said that he will pick us up this morning. Maybe he will arived in some minutes”

Upon hearing that name, Hyukjae’s body frozen.

Hyukjae’s mother who realize it take a sigh.

“Hyukjae, listen to me. I know you still hate him. But, someday you have to forgive him. He is your brother after all”

“I won’t go anywhere”

Hyukjae’s mother take a deep sigh again.

“Hyukjae, of course I won’t leave you alone. That’s why, come with me, okey?”

“no, umma”

There’s a fear could be seen from Hyukjae’s face.

“I’ll be okey staying in here alone, than to live in that house with him”

Hyukjae’s mother Hyukjae’s shoulder.

“are you sure?”

Hyukjae nod his head.

“okey then. There’s nothing that I could do anymore”

Ting tong ting tong

The sound of the bell being pushed heard by the two of them.

“mom, I’m here! Are you ready?”

Hyukjae’s body tense up. He can’t move his body when he heard that voice.

“yes, just wait in the car. I’ll come out soon” Hyukjae’s mother told him.

“I’ll ask someone to take care of you, okey?” She kissed Hyukjae’s forhead before dragging her luggage with her.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

The night already come. It’s 08.30 pm now. Hyukjae sat alone inside the living room. His belonging still inside his luggage that his mother backing before.

Why he must return? Why didn’t he just stay in japan forever?

Ting Tong… ting Tong…

The sound of the bell interrupt his mind.

Who is it?

Hyukjae walk to the door and open it.

“I’ll give you five minute to take all your necessary belonging and put it inside my car’s baggage”

He surprised by Donghae’s presence and all that he have said.

“What? But why?”

“Five minute start from, Now!”

The helpless Hyukjae just do as Donghae said without understand why he told him to do so.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a new chapter here... ^_^

hope you like it...

don't forget to comments and subscibes...