Can i borrow your money?

You are the Star!

 

                “Umma, i’m home” Hyukjae entered his house and foun his mother in front of the television and crying.

                “Umma?” he then walked to his mother. “Umma, what happened?”

                Hyukjae’s mother turned his head and look at Hyukjae. “Ah, Hyukjae that Kim Daewoon is very cruel.

                Hyukjae frowning his forehead in order that he is didn’t get what his mother talking about. “wha- what do you mean, umma? Daewoon who?”

                “who Daewoon? That Daewoon of course” She point out the television’s screen. Hyukjae can’t hold his own laughter. “Umma ~”.

                His mother now looking at with feeling a little upset. “why? He is the wrong one!”.

                Hyukjae try to hold his own laugh “Okay, okay. I’ll take a bath”

                Hyukjae’s mother turned her attention to the television again. “Oh, Hyukkie... Did you call your father already?”

                Hyukjae shook his head. “i’ll” He then go up stair to his own room.

                Hyukjae take his handphone and try to call his father.

                “Hallo, Hyukkie ~ why did you just call me now?”

                “Actually, i actually wouldn’t call you”

                “don’t be like that my son”

                “okay, just tell me what’s up?”

                “Can you come to the house this Sunday?”

                “For what?”

                “i want to make something for your mother”

                Hyukjae take a deep sigh before answering “ Okey. Would he be there?”

                “Who? Oh, did you mean Leeteuk?”

                “No, no. It’s okay i’ll come”

                Hyukjae hang up and intend to straight take a bath.

               

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                “Oh, Hyukjae. Let’s go to the karaoke this Sunday” Sungmin ask Hyukjae when the other arrived in their class room.

                “Ah, i’m sorry hyung. I can’t” Hyukjae showing his apologetic face.

                Sungmin pouting “why?”. Hyukjae take out a note book from his bag aftar he settle down on his chair. “My father”. With that short answer, Sungmin understand and just murmuring how this Sunday will be the worst Sunday in his live.

                When the break time come. Hyukjae and Sungmin go to the canteen and ordering the food in their usual spot.

                “Hey,hey. isn’t that is Lee Donghae?”

                Hyukjae shocked to hear people murmuring something about Donghae and point out their hands to the person in front of canteen’s door.

                Not long after that, that person finally enter the canteen.

                Oh, that person is eating in the canteen too. I think he will just eat luxrious food.

                Hyukjae try to mock Donghae in his own mind. When he look at Donghae, it’s seems like Donghae is looking at him about  some minutes ago from He and his friends spot.

                unconsciously, Hyukjae looked away and pretend to laugh to Sungmin’s jokes.

                Donghae don’t know why, but he feels a little bit upset about what just Hyukjae did.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

               

 

                Hyukjae come out from the taxi and enter a gate of the very big and luxurious house.

                “welcome home, young master” Buttlers greet Hyukjae when he enter that very big house.

                “Ah... Yes” Hyukjae answer with a little bit awkwardness.

                “Young master, master already waiting for you in his room” a buttler approached and showed  him the way. They arrived in front of a door and that buttler leave him there.

                Hyukjae take a really deep sigh and enter that room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                An old  man huged Hyukjae  when Hyukjae fully entered that room.

                “Oh, Hyukjae...”

                Hyukjae trying hard to get free from that hug. “i – i can’t breath”. That old man then freeing his hug.

                “I still have things to do. So just make it quick” Hyukjae said without looking at that old man face.

                “Lee Hyukjae, did you still mad at me? Your own father?” That old man sit on his chair in front of  Hyukjae’s chair.

                Hyukjae just looked away.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                Hyukjae in the taxi now. He take his handphone and read the massage that he got from his mother.

                Ah, Hyukkie... if you finish, please go to the market for a while and buy this things okey. I’ll return your money later.

                So now Hyukjae in his way to the market.

                When he arrived,  he take the things that his mother ordered in hurry and start to stand in queue before it’s become long.

                “It’s all take cost 17.500 won” The shopwoman announce to Hyukjae after she count it all.

                Hyukjae touch his pocket to take out his wallet. He got shocked when he can’tfind it there.

                Ah, my wallet is in the bag... in the goods storage.

                Hyukjae don’t now what to do. He feels shy to tell the shopwoman about that. He than looking around. Then he find a boy, maybe around his age is in queue behind him.

                He then ask him “Excuseme, can i borrow your money? I ‘ll return it in front of the goods storage. My money is there”

                The said guy just smiling and take his money to pay Hyukjae’s goods.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

                “Thank you very much” Hyukjae thanks the boy who already borrowing Hyukjae his money.

                “you’re welcome” The said guy smiling to Hukjae.

                Hyukjae take his bag from the goods storage and take his money. When he count it, he g ot panicked because he just can find 10.000 won there.

                “Ah that’s, i’m sorry again. I don’t know that my money actually,,,”

                That guy just smiling again to see hyukjae’s panic expression.

                “Okay then, how if i’ll assume that the rest is settled” He tell to Hyukjae.

                “What?b-but”

                “But, you have to take a dinner with me”

                Hyukjae’s eyes got widened when he heard that.

                “My name is cho Kyuhyun, and you?”

                “I’m Lee Hyukjae”

                “So Hyukjae, how?”

                Hyukjae thinking for a while. “But i have to make a dinner for my family”

                “You cook for them?”

                “Yes” Hyukjae nod his head. “Oh, How if you just come to my house and eat together with us?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How is this chapter...

Finaly Kyuhyun is here....

Don’t forget to comment and subscribe, please... ^_^