Does he want to cure my wound?

You are the Star!

Donghae came out from his car. He wear a hat and a glasses to hide his face.

Hyukjae want you to come to this address.

He look at the peaper in his hand, and then to the surrounding.

Isn’t it’s a wild fight tournament arena? Whe he ask me to…  Oh! Don’t tell me that he…

Without thingking anymore, he enter the building. But a security come and hold him to doing so.

“Excuse me sir. Do you have the ticket with you?”

Donghae answered simply.

“can I buy it now? The vvip seat?”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“can I ask you something hyuk?”

“what?”

Hyukjae and Sungmin now are sat down on the chair in the waiting room for the participant.

“whi did you want that Lee Donghae to come to this tournament?”

Hyukjae thinking for awhile before answer Sungmin’s question.

“I don’t know. Maybe I just want to see his amazed face after seeing me beat all the opponent”

“then?”

Hyukjae look at Sungmin confused face.

Then, he will scared of me and. After that I will force him to teach me to dancing withhout I have to become his helper.

Hyukjae smirking. Sungmin got shocked when he saw Hyukjae’s smirk.

“Wh…what…”

“Nothing, hyung… Nothing… hahahahaha” He burst to laugh. And it’s make Sungmin feel more scared now.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Now let’s we watch together. The match between a newcomer Lee Hyukjae and defending champion Jon Minjung!!!”

The presentator call the two participant.

Donghae really can’t believe his eyes.

It’s really him. He will fight againts that big man? Oh my godness. What is in his mind!

Donghae watch Hyukjae carefully and didn’t let him to lose from his eyes.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Hours have passed.

Now the presentator is standing on the ring and about to anounce who will be the winner.

“okey!. As what we already wathc together before!, I proudly announce ! that our newcomer Lee Hyukjae wins the match!!!”

Without he realized it, A smiled of relieved plastered on Donghae’s face as he watch Hyukjae walking and stand on the ring to receive the prize for the winners.

Donghae watch it from the star to the end. He then stand up and walk out from the building. He than stand and waiting for certain person beside his car.

“I know you would come”

Donghae heard Hyukjae’s voice from his back. He turn around so he can saw him being carried by Sungmin.

“yeah. Like hell, you ask me to come but I heve to buy the ticket by my self”

Donghae feel a little bit upset for seeing how Sungmin carried Hyukjae. He look at Hyukjae’s face. Bruist are here and there to be seen.

“you. Just let him go. I’ll take him”

Sungmin a bit shocked when he heard Donghae called him so informally.

“You-“

“Hyung, aren’t you need to take the money?after that, just use that money to take a cab, okey. I’ll be fine”

Hyukjae walk and enter the car’s door that already opened by Donghae.

Then Donghae also enter and sat on the driver seat. The two of them leaving the stunning Sungmin behind.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Hyukjae and Donghae just keep silent  along the way. Hyukjae about to say something when the car stopped.

“Wait here” Donghae command. He then come out from the car.

What is he doing? Is he going to take a pee?

Hyukjae look at the mirror.

Oh, no. The bruist all are here and there. What should I say to mother? Huhh…

Not long after that, the car’s door opened. Donghae return with a plastic bag in his hand.

“what is that?”

“Shut up!”

Hyukjae shut his mouth immadiately.

He then watch donghae.

What is that? Oh it’s medicine. Does he going to cure my wounds?

Deg Deg Deg

Suddenly Hyukjae’s heartbeat become faster and harder.

Donghae take out the medicine from the plastic bag. He put the alcohol to the cotton carefully. Suddenly his hand stop moving.

Why am I doing this? I just about to send him home. Maybe I’ll do it after finish cleaning his wound.

“come here”

Donghae tell Hyukjae to come closer so he can put the alcohol to the wound on his face.

“What”

Hyukjae still can’t get what Donghae mean.

Donghae, being the one who can’t be patient, he pull Hyukjae’s hand to make him move closer to him.

Their face just inch apart. Donghae seems didn’t mind it at all. But, Hyukjae feel that his face got hotter.

Donghae start to put the alcohol to Hyukjae’s face using the cotton.

Is he doing this purposely or not? Why my heart can’t beat normally? Oh no, I start to having headache.

“whoaa… What happened with you? Hey… Hyukjae, wake up?”

Donghae shocked with Hyukjae’s sudden unconsciousness.

Oh my god. What I already gotten my self into. Huh…

Donghae repair Hyukjae’s seat and start his car’s enggine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here it's the new chapter... ^_^

i'm in a good mood today...

don't forget to comment and subscribe...