Final Day (Part One)

100 Days with Him

Final Day (Day 100)

 

HIMCHAN POV:

=Rehearsal=

 

Min Ah and Niellee came at B.A.P rehearsal for concert later tonight. I can’t believe this is our 100th day, if I realize I will love her, I should extend more than 100 days hahahaha. Don’t be spoiled Himchan, contract is contract.

Zelo is the first one who knew the secret. That ‘s my “ace detective” dongsaeng.

The unforgettable moment with her is we escape at home and we came here in France. Where we met Niellee! These idiots (B.A.P) came here and knew our secret. And of course I will never ever forget that journal. Someday I will visit this place and read Min Chan’s Notebook in France.

 

“Himchan!”- Min Ah

“Hm?”- Himchan

“Don’t stare at me, focus on practice. Might the director will scold you.”- Min Ah

“Yiiieeeee, I know you’re blushing Min Ah”- Himchan

“Stop it.  Want cheeseburger? Do what I am saying!”- Min Ah

“Yes ma’am!”- Himchan

 

ZELO POV:

“ Hahahaha! Nice Min Ah noona!”- Zelo

I am ace detective of B.A.P hehehehehe. It was unexpected I will be first who knew the secret of Min Ah noona  and Himchan hyung. Many things happen to them and it’s so cool, their relationship is stay strong.  Himchan hyung told me at hotel that it was their last day to see each other.  WHY???

 

MIN AH POV:

“Niellee, look at Daddy Himchan! He is handsome isn’t he?”- Min Ah

Manager Kang allow us to watch their rehearsal. I’ve been decided that Niellee and I will stay here at France although I didn’t want to but for the sake my dreams. Since I met this guy, yes since I met Himchan, things got changed.  I always  wish that please by tomorrow will final day so that I will not see his face! But now, since I got fall in love with Himchan and okay I love him.  I always say to the stars hope the 100th day will not come. And Planet Earth can you stop moving XD Stupid Min Ah.

 

“Yo! Min Ah”- Himchan

“Ah! You scared us”- Min Ah

“Is our rehearsal performance good?”- Himchan

“Yes ^^. I know the European fans will like your surprises to them”- Min Ah

“ /*sits beside Min Ah*/ I have something to tell you later”- Himchan

“......Okay”- Min Ah

“And make sure you wouldn’t cry later okay?”- Himchan

“YEAH I KNOW”- Min Ah

“If you cry, you will gonna treat 5 to 10 gelato!”- Himchan

“NO WAY .... challenge accepted! Ummm.... Himchan I will go somewhere.”- Min Ah

“With Niellee?”- Himchan

“Ummm..... is it over?”- Min Ah

“The rehearsal? Yup! Niellee comes to his Handsome Daddy Himchan”- Himchan

“Laters!”- Min Ah

“Hey! You will buy me gelato?!”- Himchan

“Idiot, of course not”- Min Ah

 

[Apartment]

=Room=

“Where is that?”- Min Ah

Still looking our Min Chan’s journal in France!

,

.

.

.

.

.

YEHEY FOUND IT...

Woohoo! Looks new . Before I will read  it, (I secretly brought Min Chan’s Notebook in Seoul). This is last time I will write in this notebook.

.

AND THEN

 

*reads Min Chan’s Notebook in France*

 

Mr. Peppermint:

  1. 25 days in France will be unforgettable to me. Thanks to my mom, I get close easily with Ms. Vanilla. And the ‘baby’ came to us unexpected. His name is Niellee. And Ms. Vanilla named him,. I admit Niellee beats me. He is so cute, and again he beats me. But I hate that moment my stupid, idiot and ert cousin Jin Woo came here all of the sudden! Ms. Vanilla don’t get near at him. He is too dangerous ert guy! By the way I like how Niellee say the word “Pompom” XD When I confess my love for you Ms. Vanilla?  
  2. What if I confess my love for you in front of Eiffel Tower? Aish, please don’t laugh at me when you’re reading this Min Ah. Good thing you came with me in this wonderful sweet country for us. Sometimes I’m thinking that what we will do if 100th day come? Are we going to say goodbye? Hope it’s not Min Ah.  Next time Min Ah make your own gelato for time arraso? I LOVE YOU LEE MIN AH, my MS.  VANILLA (JOKE) Don’t read the word :JOKE HAHAHAHA.

 

Hihihihihi I don’t wanna read mine. Let Himchan read it ^^

 

*reads Min Chan’s notebook in Seoul*

 

Mr. Peppermint:

  1. The 50th day will be best day! For us as a couple, Finally I already confess my love for you.  But I requesting stop saying that UNOFFICAL thingy. Orrrrrr maybe you deny it that we’re OFFICIAL.  That’s why I like Min Ah.
  2. I hate you Ms. Vanilla! I know you  doing that because you’re protecting me, showing me that I’m not alone. But I can’t believe I gotta win against you. “You beat me” I will never forget that from you my love. And ^Because you’re protecting me I can become strong, I’m not afraid of anything anymore.
  3. This is the last time I will wrote like this. Guess I just gonna write a letter:

 

Dear Lee Min Ah,

First of all, did you suggest that agreement? HAHAHAHA. I don’t really remember how we agree in our contract. “I will not like this girl”  that’s what I always saying at myself when I first met you. I totally disagree what our mom agreement at first and I hate it so much. But then when we came together at France so that we escape in my mom’s naughtiness. My feelings for you was started.. Especially when our baby cereal Niellee came to us.  

I hate to say goodbye Min Ah...I hate it and I want to stay with you.....forever but we can’t because we made the contract that we stay as a couple in 100 days.

I will say something on 100th day and just promise don’t cry or else .... XD

I Love you Min Ah

I will repeat those words in 1000 times (Seriously)

 

 

  •  
  •  

 

I put the notebook at my bag. And  while the Min Chan’s Notebook in France I just place it in table.  So that Himchan find the notebook easily.

After few hours, I came back the place where the B.A.P will perform later! Himchan and Niellee is still there.

“Where’s my gelato?”- Himchan

“I told you I didn’t!”- Min Ah