Min Ah's Journal

100 Days with Him

Day 85


~Min Ah’s Journal~

 

Yey! Sungmin came at house. I heard that his sub-unit group made a comeback last week and it was success. He told me that Super Junior are busy recording for their upcoming 7jib! Speaking of that, B.A.P are preparing for their world tour. And it’s amazing! They have American and Europe tour.  It will be success.  Oh! Oh! B.A.P’s song have Japanese versions and it’s so cool! (Himchan wants me to listen it) . He’s practicing speaking Japanese so that he can talk with his Japanese fans easily. Hwaiting Himchan!

Good news! The university will not drop me out! *sigh* what a relief. I will go at university tomorrow. Woo~~~ I miss the scent of books and be busy girl. Oh! Am I weird ? Hehehehe.

 

Five Days Later:

 

Day 90

 

Himchan told me that our secret was revealed. The company settled an private press conference at Osaka, Japan witn Yongguk oppa . But he didn’t told my name at media though. I’m glad the fans trust me that I can love him like how they love him! Himchan and I spent time together by watching fireworks show at Busan! They are beautiful. There was a fan saw and take a picture with him. She knew that I will be his wife, and she congratulate me...so kind!

We bought a toy for our Niellee! He will like it ^^

Himchan’s sister call Auntie a while ago.  The wedding event will be at France, I decide to buy a nice dress tomorrow. And after the wedding day B.A.P hold a concert at Paris  .Speaking of that........B.A.P in Paris concert is our 100th day....the final day. Did Himchan knows it?

 

"HMMMMM......AH! MIN AH DON'T THINK ABOUT IT..."- Min Ah